Holy Animor

This is a discussion on Holy Animor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a Holy Animor +6 But the mana restore and the repel does not seem to work. Is this ...
Page: 1

jlcowgill

I have a Holy Animor +6 But the mana restore and the repel does not seem to work.
    Is this a temporary glitch or is it permenant.
    Can someone tell me pls .

Banned

Probably another weapon that the last patch messed up the stats on it. If you get it to +7 and rebirth it, you will probably see the real stats of it.

swishersticks

never knew repel worked

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

well u wont see that u r making dmg with the repel, whe one who is attacking u will see the dmg (:

bd-hoz

never knew repel worked[/b]
    try a DOL+7 u'll see it's awesome :P

I was beating my friend on his INT priest with his dol+7 and after a few seconds I realized I had 50% HP left becuase I was not potting and the repel hit me lol

Banned

Well yea, i know that repel works on a dol, but on my animor it didnt work aswell :P

try make it +7 and reirth it, and then see if it still gots the repel effect, if it dont, then it got changed in one of the lasts patches

TehFonz

Well yea, i know that repel works on a dol, but on my animor it didnt work aswell :P

try make it +7 and reirth it, and then see if it still gots the repel effect, if it dont, then it got changed in one of the lasts patches [/b]

Small Shield+8/25 PLS XD

pXthemighty

gyft me, but HA best priest weapon <3

gyft me, but HA best priest weapon <3[/b]
    Only against mlees.

doesn&#39;t make sense to me how a weapon repels dmg o_O. cuz like.. they don&#39;t hit ur weapon when they attack you they just hit your armour / shields

it gives ac too tho i tried holy animor 8 and smite hammer 8 on warrior it wasn&#39;t horrible had still around 6.5 k hp and 5 k mana with like 1100 ac and about 1900 ap all base

kinda sucked but regardless it looks awesome on barbarian probly even better as miniwarrior

it gives ac too tho i tried holy animor 8 and smite hammer 8 on warrior it wasn&#39;t horrible had still around 6.5 k hp and 5 k mana with like 1100 ac and about 1900 ap all base

kinda sucked but regardless it looks awesome on barbarian probly even better as miniwarrior[/b]
    nice stats h34r: