Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Holy fuck boys its been a while.

This is a discussion on Holy fuck boys its been a while. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ... u dont understand charlie tho scamming in ko is jus same as pking in ko ppl were same in ...
Page: 6

... u dont understand charlie tho scamming in ko is jus same as pking in ko

ppl were same in runescape scamming was a hobby

alot of ppl i met in runescape went from scamming ko to spamming paypals and scamming WU cashing out mad ammounts of cash .

so maybe u think he has no life maybe its true but jus cause he a scammer dont mean he has no life its his hobby

im not here to defend charlie any i dont like scamming in knight online i'd rather hack someone and earn the items then scam them from someone .

morax

Amine_The_Gay ! pm me on msn if you have it.[/b]
    Respect - amine is gay - fact

morax

:lol: morax rofl...that was good and he sent me a pic one time of him and this chick....i think the chick was his sister or maybe she was a lesbian xD

also u bastard you need to stop spamming me on msn "you there" :lol: i am not there .....only time i am is in USA evening time which i think your sleeping then

std's :blink: i never had one.....HINT: condom :P maybe take my advice on that one and you will have less visits to the free clinic[/b]
    What the Fuck?? I dont care anymore - things are good - theres reasons i havent played computer games since i came back to uni - go figure!

Banned

morax please have my babies

theres reasons i havent played computer games since i came back to uni - go figure![/b]

Cause you were doing all the other peoples homework, while they were having parties and unsafe sex? :P

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456