HOLY LAG

This is a discussion on HOLY LAG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this lag is really getting on my nerves cant be on for more than 10 minutes without experiencing it, wars ...
Page: 1

Default HOLY LAG

this lag is really getting on my nerves cant be on for more than 10 minutes without experiencing it, wars are even worse, pls get on top of this K2, it's really to the point of unplayable. -from cypher

jimfujitsu

Ares has this problem also.K2 needs to change their server's hardware or increase their bandwith cause clearly drake requires more.That implies k2 investing money into it ...so
    dunno if thats gonna happen.

Technicolor

i only dced 3 times in one hour today :wub:

Yes well they better, LAG comes then i get dc/ed then have to waste another 30 minutes clicking Ok since it says my account is in use, and then the lag just comes again...

When drake came out, I could /town in elmo or maradon with no problem, but now the lag is worse than in ke.

Lawless

The lag started befoe drake release, worse after. Wonder if they still using the same touted "New" servers from over a year ago

MindBound

Lag has been overwhelmingly ridiculous in all servers. I was in Abyss at GW, and I was having 10 second lag spikes back to back. >.<, I think it may be time to go back to EverQuest

ibo

I have big lag and if i dc'ed i can enter to cypher.Always say failed connect server :wacko:

iwanttopk

i just get like really bad lag, takes like 20 tries to get update complete on the launcher, then getting the OK box takes like 20 seconds, then another 1-2 minutes to get to my char select screen, then like 30 seconds for the character to show up. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and thats if i dont get 10060

Lutkutin

Oh, please, i have low speed asdl and my location from servers is pretty far away. I don't say i don't have lag spikes but my KO is playable...only 1¨2 death's in one year. My advice is stop all "upload" like "seedin" in torrent, and free all bandwidth to the KO. Download speed is not so important....but has to be like 20~30kb/sec at least....i mean whit out _any_ "spikes"....
    And don't ask me why that is so...i won't tell ;-).....(there are more wice people than me to explain that)....
    P.S: of course slow computer cause's some problems....

cause clearly drake requires more
    no it don't how long we have RoFD .And how long we have lags 3-4 days?Think before u will say something