Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

HOLY SHIT!! raptor +10?? =D

This is a discussion on HOLY SHIT!! raptor +10?? =D within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; plus he is lvl 70 isnt he?...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    plus he is lvl 70 isnt he?

  2. #17
    redfieldTnT
    Guest

    Default

    what amine said i agree 1000% LoL

  3. #18
    xourico
    Guest

    Default

    lol no one said it wasnt legit...

    I know he is an excelente player... and stop comparing yourselfs with me <_<

    me-> poor guy withou any unique
    you->(well most of you)rich babashoppers with leet equip <_<

    anyway, he only hits me arround 700 today so Im fine B)

  4. #19
    redfieldTnT
    Guest

    Default

    why do u call people who lvld from 1 to 60+
    and farmed bossed got uniques from mordon in ko not ke (so they paid less than u do now)
    babashopers maybe call them oldschool players or something else

  5. #20
    DieWithMyKiss
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    why do u call people who *lvld from *1 to *60+ * *
    and farmed bossed * got uniques from mordon in ko not ke (so they paid less than u do now)
    babashopers * *maybe call them oldschool players *or something else
    wdf, english plz?

  6. #21
    JudgmentDay
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by xourico

    and do not flame my build kk?

    gimme ROLs, IN, and all that shit you rich babashop guys have and see my hp going to 8k and my ac going to 900
    The point is, you don't have that shit, so your build is pointless, your def / hp ratio is terrible.

  7. #22
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    I've hit ppl for 1500+ and I'm not even 70 with 2500+ ap. Your defense is very low and as everyone said, u prolly didnt have that shield. Even with the shield on, would be nice to test if tormented, u get hit by that much.

    As for babashop items, his items aren't great for a lvl70. I have exped with him quite a few times and trust me, I dont see any KoM bullshit on this guy. If he borrowed some items for last night, I dunno, but his own stuff is pretty basic and legit.

  8. #23
    Scatman
    Guest

    Default

    +1

  9. #24
    Senior Member PADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,520

    Default

    looks at damage..... notices something....

    MARK YOU LIAR!!!! you said you were comboing now :P

    <3 ap0phis, and lets be honest here, you didnt have that shield on, and you were obviously tormented

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    579

    Default

    he's rubbish at ko, but he can combo well in dod source xD

    his ap is 2526 btw

  11. #26
    Ap0phis
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Boozah
    he's rubbish at ko, but he can combo well in dod source xD

    :lol: <3 all :wub:

  12. #27
    Senior Member Fumar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    162

    Default

    lucky i'm orc... don't want get beat by him
    <3 apo ^_^

  13. #28
    WARP
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Boozah
    he's rubbish at ko, but he can combo well in dod source xD

    his ap is 2526 btw

    autch

  14. #29
    Piranha_Rogue
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile
    I've hit ppl for 1500+ and I'm not even 70 with 2500+ ap. Your defense is very low and as everyone said, u prolly didnt have that shield. Even with the shield on, would be nice to test if tormented, u get hit by that much.

    As for babashop items, his items aren't great for a lvl70. I have exped with him quite a few times and trust me, I dont see any KoM bullshit on this guy. If he borrowed some items for last night, I dunno, but his own stuff is pretty basic and legit.
    omg....I have like 40 more defense than him and im a chitin rogue ^^

  15. #30
    Schaf
    Guest

    Default

    <3 MARK :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •