Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

is Holydreamz aka Unfaithful legit?

This is a discussion on is Holydreamz aka Unfaithful legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He's 100% trustable. I know it believe me....
Page: 2

SonHasQuitted

He's 100% trustable. I know it believe me.

Banned Senior Member

cafegavezem Faaliyet selling any items on any servers, people selling unlimited goldbars ( in groups of 200-300 for like 1.5 ytl each, and any Bifrost item +8. You told someone that you got these all from duping but now some of the accounts are blocked isn't that right Holy?

Unfaithful

Originally posted by phantomlink
    cafegavezem Faaliyet selling any items on any servers, people selling unlimited goldbars ( in groups of 200-300 for like 1.5 ytl each, and any Bifrost item +8. *You told someone that you got these all from duping but now some of the accounts are blocked isn't that right Holy?
    i dont know anything about accounts.. im just a trader.. so it doesnt make me a duper.

Get the fuck out of these forums.

I wouldnt trust ...

On Manes he was using dual shard +8 2 weeks after server opened....

cant find SS

MrzLies

Originally posted by Devile
    Owned.

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    cafegavezem Faaliyet selling any items on any servers, people selling unlimited goldbars ( in groups of 200-300 for like 1.5 ytl each, and any Bifrost item +8. *You told someone that you got these all from duping but now some of the accounts are blocked isn't that right Holy?[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

you guys amaze me yet again...personally i dont know him or need to know but was he just banned from ko4life with proof or just gut feeling?

if was proof i would like to see how u all get your proof so i can do same

if was no proof then why ban

i am just wondering not sticking up for him or devile.......i am sticking up for "innocent until proven guilty"

our whole community is becoming a flame of who is and who is not legit or trustworthy.....and it comes down to who people trust more and not the cold hard facts or proof anymore.....

Banned Senior Member

I talked to people who spoke with some of the people on Cafegaveze. They dupe fragments for the Bifrost uniques +0 to +8, everyone knows that. They dupe BUS/BES to get unlimited coins, how else will people be selling goldbars in chunks of 20b at a time per order? and even cheaper then you ever bought them for as well. I've seen screens of people trading 9999 scrolls to "pay" for an item, so that one there is also a given.

and if your "just a trader" you should know where the hell your items are coming from. It's like you selling items for KOM, you thought they were legit when most of us knew they weren't. If you were caught selling his illegit items you cant use much of a defense by saying " i didn't know"

Tez, to start with, I dont think I have to justify any of my actions as an admin of this forum. Second, Holy shouldn't even BE here in the first place. He was banned ENDLESS times in the past for flaming. Ban means, "good bye", not "come back with a new names". And third, I believe in admins/mods discresion on banning ppl.

Hope that answers your question. Got more, u know where to find me.

Devile, can you come on MSN please, it's important :unsure:

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Tez, to start with, I dont think I have to justify any of my actions as an admin of this forum. Second, Holy shouldn't even BE here in the first place. He was banned ENDLESS times in the past for flaming. Ban means, "good bye", not "come back with a new names". And third, I believe in admins/mods discresion on banning ppl.

Hope that answers your question. Got more, u know where to find me.
    all i am saying is anyone not just holy should be proven guilty before convicting them.....could be anyone of us....i am still a advocate of proof positive

if u have proof great if not sad....thats my opinion and i stick by innocent until proven guilty well at least here in the USA

your right though u can do whatever you want as can mods as its your forum....but at same time i can have my believe that anyone in life has to be proven guilty before convicting them

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i thought unfaithful was some guy from cracked
    yeah real unfaithful aka ankka/oosny. Unfaithful is his new account cuz oosny hacked... and he is curently inactive <_<

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    all i am saying is anyone not just holy should be proven guilty before convicting them.....could be anyone of us....i am still a advocate of proof positive

if u have proof great if not sad....thats my opinion and i stick by innocent until proven guilty well at least here in the USA

your right though u can do whatever you want as can mods as its your forum....but at same time i can have my believe that anyone in life has to be proven guilty before convicting them
    Still thinking the same about him after he DDoSed the shit out of ko4life?

Timaster

No, I banned Cube cause I didnt have the proper tools to check him and was more a decision based on common sense. Besides I accepted the fact his method was legit and I made a mistake.
    so you banned a person without proof? LOL i can see why you was fired

Originally posted by Timaster
    No, I banned Cube cause I didnt have the proper tools to check him and was more a decision based on common sense. Besides I accepted the fact his method was legit and I made a mistake.
    so you banned a person without proof? LOL i can see why you was fired
    +9 shells in old ko.... thats proof enough to believe something odds going on ehh

funny how that 1 mistake will forever haunt devile after getting it right so many times

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast