Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

HolyDreamz as a war commander

This is a discussion on HolyDreamz as a war commander within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by evenson lol i was on vent when all this happened, you traded him your raptor and chitin ...
Page: 2

sexdude

Originally posted by evenson
    lol i was on vent when all this happened, you traded him your raptor and chitin +8 boots for shell boots +7 and a graham +7 because u wanted full shell
    hmmm no i didnt he kiss my ass for 30 min ''plz bro 5 min '' '' ihaev best name in gmae i wont cahngh it cuz of raptor '' ..

HolyDreams

* If i pay for this game and i say a couple things not related about this.. thats not weird.. your the only one acting weird .. not me..

* Archer isnt legit , please look more often on these forums!. If he would be a man he wouldnt lie to man and steal there items! ( scamming ) People like archer can be such a scammer and lame they should be killed. cause they are all the same even in rl!

sexdude

mm and greenbaba if thets waht archer told u is complate bs,he sayd plz gime,let me see my ap 5 min and its on you agin.
    so archer lie to you

evenson

thats what he told me on vent :P

LiLiTH

what does Commender chat function for ?

for private shits ? does 19282 person has to read your shits ? go and solve it in a way .. or go to Moradon and spam shout ..

btw i dont know any of you .. i'm Ares and Olimpia player. Just this kind of commanders makes me sick. Like our dumbass commanders ...

LiberAchi

Holydreams, seriously, just shut the fuck up maybe? I'm a good friend of Zaraki but archer didn't do anything wrong here, so shuvle it

Ah geez FUQING INBREEDERS starting to annoy me again.

STOP THE FUCKING WHINING YOU FUCKING TWAT, IT'S ONLY A FUCKING GAME, GET OVER IT AND GET A FUCKING LIFE, BOTH ZARAKI AND HOLYFAG.

SEXDUDE GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL AND TRY TO LEARN ENGLISH A BIT BETTER OR FUCKING STFUUUUUUUUU YOURE ANNOYING MEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

p.s

ARCHER > ZARAKI, I KNOW HIM ENOUGH TO SAY HE AIN'T A SCAMMER, SO FUCKING STFU WITH YOUR LAME WHINING!

Banned

Aquariz is garbage

HolyDreams

Yes he isnt a scammer, Only thing is he is using my dual wield he traded with aquiriuz and now he is innocent? Fuck off and rape ur self! n00bz or w/e u are stfu. If you were right then noone would come here and said archer was a scammer! So you guys prolly have something with it aswell? WE are getting blamed for what sexdude did ! And if archer would be a normal man he would give us back our raptor and he wouldnt like to get free items.. -.-'

sexdude

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Ah geez FUQING INBREEDERS starting to annoy me again.

STOP THE FUCKING WHINING YOU FUCKING TWAT, IT'S ONLY A FUCKING GAME, GET OVER IT AND GET A FUCKING LIFE, BOTH ZARAKI AND HOLYFAG.

SEXDUDE GO TO FUCKING SCHOOL AND TRY TO LEARN ENGLISH A BIT BETTER OR FUCKING STFUUUUUUUUU YOURE ANNOYING MEEEEEEEEEE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

p.s

ARCHER > ZARAKI, I KNOW HIM ENOUGH TO SAY HE AIN'T A SCAMMER, SO FUCKING STFU WITH YOUR LAME WHINING!
    get a life noob why u think ppl care abut you ?

Now look at the mirror and ask yourself same question..

Those who need to get a life are those who whine about every little thing, like half the ppl in this forum <_<
    And they should also ask themselfes same question..

sexdude

''little thing'' ? i dont think is n little thing if raptopr +8 is little thing so sry -_-

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by sexdude
    ''little thing'' ? i dont think is n little thing if raptopr +8 is little thing so sry * *-_-
    It's pathetic that you can say that about a virtual item and mean it.

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sexdude
    ''little thing'' ? i dont think is n little thing if raptopr +8 is little thing so sry * *-_-
    It's pathetic that you can say that about a virtual item and mean it.[/b]
    Exactly -_-

Banned Senior Member

Hmm why do you actually take side with phosgene?
    Archer isnt a scammer and neither is Zaraki
    they r both legit
    the only not legit person here is phosgene
    he scammed so many ppl already
    _POP_ Denox Zaraki and Holy etc...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast