Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

HolyDreamz as a war commander

This is a discussion on HolyDreamz as a war commander within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; believe me, its better then a commander saying 'nd kutahya cafeye slmsssss' <_<...
Page: 3

c0uDzZ

believe me, its better then a commander saying

'nd kutahya cafeye slmsssss' <_<

Phosgene

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Hmm why do you actually take side with phosgene?
    Archer isnt a scammer and neither is Zaraki
    they r both legit *
    the only not legit person here is phosgene
    he scammed so many ppl already
    _POP_ Denox Zaraki and Holy etc...
    u noob cunt they dont take side with me , they take side with my idea .
    unlike u they look at what i say u fat ugly ass.
    now shut up

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DRAMA. *
    End of story *
    Seriously, Zaraki, who cares about your fucking religion or who cares about your no-life ass. I don't have items but I bet I could kick your ass 1v1 anyday, lmao. zuzuzu fucktard.
    Go cry some more in a corner, and ban yourself from the forums.

And as for HolyDreamz screaming out scammers in command chat, you are just a plain moron. Not only are you ignorant, but you're making it seem like everyone cares.

WE DON'T CARE.

kk thx.
    Stop posting about it - GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ss taken from the best commanding day EVER :P...of course we lost war as usual, got raped in invasion, etc....but holy fuck was it funny with me just ranting on in command chat :P gm finally stepped in after about 5 min after i commanded "every1 to pm me will get their name in command chat"

evenson

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    t free items.. -.-'

What part was free? He lost shell boots +7 and graham +7

lol

I should have been banned a couple months ago then... I used to abuse command chat every war to bag on turks

HolyDreams

* If you dont care why do you bother to write here? Im not gonna ask you what you can and what you cant write malaka.. I think you got angry on me because i hit u 3 times and u die.. and now u want revenge? Anyway, Keep your stupid flame for your self!

* Shell boots +7 and graham +7 for dual wield ( tot +8 and impact +8 ) is it fair? But dont forget there.. all these stolen items will return to the owner.

evenson

holy. it just seems really weird, zaraki gets hacked.. then the hacker gets "Scammed" then he gives the items back??? That never happens :blink:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by evenson
    holy. it just seems really weird, zaraki gets hacked.. then the hacker gets "Scammed" then he gives the items back??? That never happens *:blink:
    turk a hacks turk b turk b gets mad and complains to turk c turk c hacks turk a and turk c returns items to turk b.....

archer

lol zaraki and sexdude and any1 else can flame me as much as they want
    I still got the raptor :wub:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by HolyDreams
    * If you dont care why do you bother to write here? Im not gonna ask you what you can and what you cant write malaka.. I think you got angry on me because i hit u 3 times and u die.. and now u want revenge? * Anyway, Keep your stupid flame for your self!

* Shell boots +7 and graham +7 for dual wield ( tot +8 and impact +8 ) is it fair? But dont forget there.. all these stolen items will return to the owner.
    Not everyone is your bitch in the world, they don't have to do your bidding :lol:
    You think you're so awesome you might be the most powerful guy in Turkey, because we all know how intelligent they are, but in the real world, you're a moron :lol: Your logic makes no sense

archer

Originally posted by evenson
    holy. it just seems really weird, zaraki gets hacked.. then the hacker gets "Scammed" then he gives the items back??? That never happens *:blink:
    exactlly for 1week Zaraki and Holy were complaining that the hacker dun wanna give the items back.
    I ownt the hacker.. and somhow he decided to give back the items ? that bullshit

HolyDreams

Originally posted by archer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(archer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    exactlly for 1week Zaraki and Holy were complaining that the hacker dun wanna give the items back.
    I ownt the hacker.. and somhow he decided to give back the items ? that bullshit[/b]
    i'm sorry for you h43r:

userbin

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sexdude
    ''little thing'' ? i dont think is n little thing if raptopr +8 is little thing so sry * *-_-
    It's pathetic that you can say that about a virtual item and mean it.[/b]
    slm'd

Banned

Originally posted by Phosgene+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Phosgene)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2
    Hmm why do you actually take side with phosgene?
    Archer isnt a scammer and neither is Zaraki
    they r both legit *
    the only not legit person here is phosgene
    he scammed so many ppl already
    _POP_ Denox Zaraki and Holy etc...
    u noob cunt they dont take side with me , they take side with my idea .
    unlike u they look at what i say u fat ugly ass.
    now shut up[/b]
    funny how when i posted that you were bloodslut, you pm'd me on the forums saying "plz stop called me bloodyslut, i dont know who he is"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast