Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Honestly how..

This is a discussion on Honestly how.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As if knight online requires "skill". All you need is a big pocket....
Page: 3

Banned

As if knight online requires "skill". All you need is a big pocket.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

That comment is always brought up by every non skilled Knight Online player ever...

That's why in Ares we roll over every clan with one party when they have two or more. Have done so in Ionia/Girakon as well teamplay and skill owns items every time. Jit has some of the best items in the game but they suck at this game, point proven.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Are you sure you're talking about KO?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    pk is shit? NO
    leveling is shit? NO
    Economy is shit? NO x10000
    This just in, leveling in KO is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Name one other game that actually takes any skill that is not a first person shooter other than Knight Online?
    And lol, KO might require some degree of skill, but it is by no means "the only game that requires skill" as you put it.

Anyway, lately all that it matters is how much you spend in this game, as long as you aren't a brain damaged turk who can't even pull off something as basic as comboing and focusing the right targets.
    TheNewCulverized likes this.

Well with the new genie crap a monkey could level so it's really not too bad.

Name one other game that actually takes any skill that is not a first person shooter other than Knight Online?
    You need to drasticaly broaden your horizons if you think that KO is anywhere near any top game in terms of skill required to excel. The stupidity of that sentence amazes me.

If you honestly find hitting 3-4 buttons in sequence hard... I'm not even going to go there.

Banned

That's why in Ares we roll over every clan with one party when they have two or more. Have done so in Ionia/Girakon as well teamplay and skill owns items every time. Jit has some of the best items in the game but they suck at this game, point proven.
    you havent posted a video of you guys owning 2 JIT parties with 1 party, therefore youve proven literally nothing but the fact that you used this topic to boost your epenis

Oh because obviously I have to post a video for it to be true. Also Lavie since your a fucking genius then go state some games that require "skill".

go to MMORPG.com, look at the top 50 games. All those games. Then add everytype of MOBA, inc. AoE. Should give you a reasonably solid list.
    MrRapist likes this.

Banned

Oh because obviously I have to post a video for it to be true. Also Lavie since your a fucking genius then go state some games that require "skill".
    i can fart rainbows and walk on water. believe me because i said so. obviously you are way to addicted to ko to have a reasonable conversation so this will be my last reply. games that require skill? Every single moba out there.
    You can train a two year to click buttons in a correct order.
    thats exaclty what you do in KO rofl

Lol, I just tried looking up that list and half of them I got were WOW / WOW private servers what a joke. You can train a two year to click buttons in a correct order.

WoW is on there once, they don't list private servers. It's also listed in alphabetical order, i don't understand how you got the results you got.

Now im sort of starting to understand how you think KO requires skill, i mean if typing in a web adress into your browser is difficult, you're probably doing extremely well on KO for your mental capacity. Stick at it bro.

I see where this is going now, im out, CY@.

At the end of the day this forum is called ko4life.com. Not hellokittyadventures.com. So all you people who hate Knight Online what is the point of even coming to these forums. Also if coming on these forums and trolling is your form of enjoyment that is a sad existence of a life.

Also the only reason I had a hard time finding it was because they just gave a list of games. Then I realized you could change it by rating, I am tired.

At the end of the day this forum is called ko4life.com.

The admins wanted to branch out from just Knight Online (I think) and renamed the forum awhile ago - it's unfortunately just a name change without any action though at this point.

Little archer Senior Member

At the end of the day this forum is called ko4life.com. Not hellokittyadventures.com. So all you people who hate Knight Online what is the point of even coming to these forums. Also if coming on these forums and trolling is your form of enjoyment that is a sad existence of a life.

Also the only reason I had a hard time finding it was because they just gave a list of games. Then I realized you could change it by rating, I am tired.
    you are no one to judge others lol.

I could say that playing KO in its current state is a sad existence of life. And I believe that it's true.

Can you really say that posting a combined of 15 minutes a day in a forum, is a sad thing to do? I'd say instead that spending hours and hours on a dead game is way more pathetic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast