Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hoodlum > AllTheWay > Raz Klein

This is a discussion on Hoodlum > AllTheWay > Raz Klein within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello my name is raz klein im here to tell you about everything ive done and everything Aviv[coolboyp2] in our ...
Page: 1

Banned

hello my name is raz klein im here to tell you about everything ive done and everything
    Aviv[coolboyp2] in our ko-playing time.

Me and Aviv used to play together alot, the idea was scamming together, I took the fall while his reputation stayed clean, in order to have more scam options.

im here to clear out everything because some of this info was a blur for most people till today, im not asking for forgiveness
    I know it wasnt really mature of me to do that but well back in the day I didnt really care.

-KE
    -diez-

first scam, an archer from knights_equitable, Iron bow+7, chitin set +7.
    Playing as infected, for FearFactor, scammed an EME [even tho I didnt mean to].
    scammed TripleOG4Life for the rogue I traded him, dual MD +8, ROL, RE, Elf belt, Chitin set +7, maybe I forgot something.

-ROFD
    -Pathos- played ThisIsFear for a while, then started playing Oblivion, scammed ROM SSE lots of goldbars
    and other stuff.
    -Logos-
    Scammed Zo_Zu aka toomuchxephy.
    played a rogue with him, hacked the secret answer, Shard +8, Dual ROLS, Dual RE'S Warrior Pendant, Elf Belt.

-Ares- played 1337Oracle, kept the payment information, later on scammed the new owner -
    WP +1, SSE +1, bronze earring +2, Skeleton belt, EP +1, and more stuff I cant remember.
    Later on a guy named FlippinSweet was accused for hacking and scamming the account, No, it wasnt him.

-About coolboyp2-

me and coolboyp2 aka Aviv used to scam from KE to ROFD, I had access to Tez from the beginning, helped Aviv delevel it.
    Aviv gave me access to IkoRia and helped me hacking the secret answer, Items scammed from IkoRia:

Chitin shield +0
    SSE +2
    Agate earring +3
    EP +3
    Flame ring +3
    ROM +3
    more items were included I just dont remember them right now.

Later on I took a break from KO, When I came back I decided I want to play for fun with my friends, and I have decided I am done with the scams, I am not a very manipulative person in real life but this game and this man[Aviv] turned me into a manipulative person.

Aviv didnt like the fact that im not intrested in scamming with him anymore, back then I started playing girakon with my friends, I was known as MrSmith, played completely legit, then after arround 2 or 3 months I have decided to quit and sold the account.
    back then Aviv kept pushing me into scamming a char he was playing, the char was called Kloud if I remember correctly.
    I refused.

After a while of taking another break I was bored, I was looking for an account to play and found Aba aka MrX1X.
    Started playing his rogue, a few days after Aviv heard about that, he tried to bring me down and to proove Aba I was Raz Klein, unsuccessfully ofcourse [Aviv is not a very intelligent person], here is the proof:

this picture was taken by Aba, not me.

proofs I had access to IkoRia and Tez:

I didnt do this to apologize, im not even playing anymore I dont care about that, im just here to bring down Aviv, show his true face, and show my true face for the last time, BB :}

וזין על כולכם יא קופים

1st
    drahma just begin

dunnnn dunnnn dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

-Ares- played 1337Oracle, kept the payment information, later on scammed the new owner -
    WP +1, SSE +1, bronze earring +2, Skeleton belt, EP +1, and more stuff I cant remember.
    Later on a guy named FlippinSweet was accused for hacking and scamming the account, No, it wasnt him.[/b]
    omg that explain alot
    poor flippin always was pointed as an scammer coz of that.

all I can say is wow dude, just wow.

You sweared on ur mother's grave it wasn't you :\.

And an another thing, how did you manage to hack the sq... Since only Me and Ferruzo ( that traded me the char ) knew it.

Don't know what to say... just that I don't understand why? Is the allmighty buck worth all of that?

You might wanna pray to god for your soul and bone's if I ever meet you in real life. ( I know it sounds foolish, but Yes you will need God on your side. )

[email protected]

his msn if any of you get across it just delete it.

Banned

all I can say is wow dude, just wow.

You sweared on ur mother's grave it wasn't you :\.

And an another thing, how did you manage to hack the sq... Since only Me and Ferruzo ( that traded me the char ) knew it.

Don't know what to say... just that I don't understand why? Is the allmighty buck worth all of that?

You might wanna pray to god for your soul and bone's if I ever meet you in real life.

[email protected]

his msn if any of you get across it just delete it.[/b]
    no it wasnt worth it, if I could turn the wheel arround I would, I started this topic to end all speculations and to come clean because ive changed and I feel better now, I apologize for everything because none of you deserved it, either ways I hope ill be banned from this forum and then my thoughts about this game will be completely gone.

Banned

not entirely sure, but I dont think trip ever had a rogue...

Banned

i don't forgive u , scammer will always stay scammer

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

Now ban them both for life for doing such a damage, ive seen few ppl said they scammed ppl and didnt get banned, but check out hall of shame...

now ban them

I just don't get it..........

If you sold out your integrity for a few 0's and 1's in a Server far far away, and fucked up people that trusted you how low can you go?

Is your life so bad that you have hitted rock bottom so you have to scam item's that do not exist to make you feel good about yourself?

But thing is you could have just said YES I SCAMMED YOU, instead I casted my doubt on Ferruzo ( to whom which I'd like to appologize. )

If you feel guilt try to do the right thing and payback the people you ripped off, otherwise this entire topic is just a sad way to try and say I'm sorry which people will find to be total bullshit.

BlackIrish

You make Israeli people look so bad. I'm ashamed to have this flag on my sig now.
    Go burn in hell.

MODIANOO

I just don't get it..........

If you sold out your integrity for a few 0's and 1's in a Server far far away, and fucked up people that trusted you how low can you go?

Is your life so bad that you have hitted rock bottom so you have to scam item's that do not exist to make you feel good about yourself?

But thing is you could have just said YES I SCAMMED YOU, instead I casted my doubt on Ferruzo ( to whom which I'd like to appologize. )

If you feel guilt try to do the right thing and payback the people you ripped off, otherwise this entire topic is just a sad way to try and say I'm sorry which people will find to be total bullshit.[/b]

you improved your english my love remember one, Ne moze nam nitko nista

another pointless drama

Ma znam da nemogu nista e al da mi je tu negdje bog otac mu nebi pomogo... Aj da je bio lik pa da je prizno mrtvu mu mater jebem, nego ko picka kune se na mrtvu majku, gleda u oci i laze, a ja okrivio drugog covjeka i ispo budala...

A i ti sto kaze's Joke Nemoze nam nitko nista , samo raspizde me ovake budale šta bi mamu prodale za par dolara...

( Sorry about the Croatian.. )

Touchfemale

wtf what u guyz talking i cant understand xD

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast