Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hoodlum > AllTheWay > Raz Klein

This is a discussion on Hoodlum > AllTheWay > Raz Klein within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do you mean this? Originally posted by Devile Updated We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites . The use ...
Page: 3

do you mean this?

Originally posted by Devile
    Updated

We do NOT allow advertisement of other sites. The use of URLs to advertise other sites/forums in posts or signatures will end up on post/url deletion and a user warning. Those are considered SPAM.
    im not linking out of ko4life.

whatever if an admin consider it wrong, i'll change it.

Im just wondering how an scamer got +1k pots O_O

do you mean this?
    im not linking out of ko4life.

whatever if an admin consider it wrong, i'll change it.
    Im just wondering how an scamer got +1k pots O_O[/b]
    it was decided ages ago a link to your profile is not allowed in your signature under false pretenses of something else.

Banned Senior Member

Hmm, I seem to remember Aviv telling me that you wanted to play Kloud but he wouldn't let you.

Anyway, Aviv is no scammer and even after reading this post I don't belive you. He is the most trustable person I have ever known in the game (as well as Mike). At one point early in the server my account had 10 GBs on it, (valued at about $30 at that time) but he didn't touch 1 coin of it. Also multiple unqiues/items etc have been unsealed on my account and nothing suspicious has ever occured.

Sorry but after reading that about Aviv wanting to scam me, your whole post lost all integrity.

Can a mod please ban hoodlum please ? thx [/b]
    U dont need 2 believe him^^ but if u get hacked and aviv know ure info dont cry than^^
    & no i dont hope u get hacked^^

tommyleonghk

omg ... im shocked and dissappointed...

ive done usd trade with Hoodlum and it was clean...thats why u see his name in my GG list...

:wacko:

guess i have to remove it now

Firstly, by posting all these scams you did.. No one thinks you're cool. If you think that by saying sorry it makes it "cool" to admit to all your scams and shit, then you're quite wrong my dear fellow. No one here admires you, no one here would save you from a burning building, and the only thing i can advise you is to hope people that know your paypal don't trace your house in real life. As a Mod, I'm going to hold my tongue on the matter because i don't want to go further with my comments, but I really just hope you know that the only thing you gained from this topic was burying yourself in your own grave. No "respect for coming clean" is awarded to someone of your stature who thinks, somehow, that these admissions makes you a cool kid.

I hope that as you think you're a rebel for proxying on a new account and reading this, you realize that you're an immature, headed-to-nowhere twat who when you try to do something like this in RL will finally be buried in the shallow grave that suits your miserable life.

GTFO Our Forums.

Banned

i don't forgive u , scammer will always stay scammer[/b]
    yeah who the fuk delevels a 77 warrior... nub

happy one retard more quit

Banned

Firstly, by posting all these scams you did.. No one thinks you're cool. If you think that by saying sorry it makes it "cool" to admit to all your scams and shit, then you're quite wrong my dear fellow. No one here admires you, no one here would save you from a burning building, and the only thing i can advise you is to hope people that know your paypal don't trace your house in real life. As a Mod, I'm going to hold my tongue on the matter because i don't want to go further with my comments, but I really just hope you know that the only thing you gained from this topic was burying yourself in your own grave. No "respect for coming clean" is awarded to someone of your stature who thinks, somehow, that these admissions makes you a cool kid.

I hope that as you think you're a rebeling for proxying on a new account and reading this, you realize that you're an immature, headed-to-nowhere twat who when you try to to something like this in RL will finally be buried in the shallow grave that suits your miserable life.

GTFO Our Forums.[/b]
    wow ppl need to realize all topics made like this ppl lookin for sympathy

he wanted to show what aviv is like its nothin about him and idc even if he is lookin for attention he atlest told us about aviv

/noose

::ShockWave::

I hope that as you think you're a rebel for proxying on a new account and reading this, you realize that you're an immature, headed-to-nowhere twat who when you try to do something like this in RL will finally be buried in the shallow grave that suits your miserable life.

GTFO Our Forums.[/b]
    I didnt do this to apologize, im not even playing anymore I dont care about that, im just here to bring down Aviv, show his true face, and show my true face for the last time, BB :}[/b]

wow ppl need to realize all topics made like this ppl looin for sympathy

he wanted to show what aviv is like its nothin about him and idc even if he is lookin for attention he atlest told us about aviv[/b]
    And what he said about Aviv is true, how? I mean he obviously lied before when scamming others, so how the HELL can you believe his word now? Ignorance is bliss.

Banned

And what he said about Aviv is true, how? I mean he obviously lied before when scamming others, so how the HELL can you believe his word now? Ignorance is bliss.[/b]
    seeing what aviv did to me hehe majix
    maybe aviv didnt do nethin here but he is a 2faced lil cunt

Knoisy

meh i wasnt gonna post but i do need to apologize to ruthvik
    he didnt scam the_man_slayer
    samir jouname did
    sorry ruthvik

Terrorblade

idk if Aviv did all of that, the only thing I know is that he delvled Tez. Tez might wasn't the best person ever but he was nice clan leader actually.

Aviv showed that he's just a kid which needs to be slaped all the time and wouldn't surprise if he did that too. If that all is truth, I hope u both will pay for it. Karma ftw ....

lol always said he was greedy

FlippinSweeT

and no1 believed me for how fucking long? I believe nearly everyone in Les Dragons Pourpres owes me an apology for accusing me of something untrue for a good long time now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast