Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hoody's Finish .....

This is a discussion on Hoody's Finish ..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Magyk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magyk)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Strawberry Pantha. *B) Cats!! :wub:[/b] Cats!! :wub:...
Page: 5

Originally posted by Magyk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magyk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Strawberry
    Pantha. *B)

Cats!! :wub:[/b]
    Cats!! :wub:

hoody

turtles xD

hoody

Dear customer, we have forwarded this issue to the concerned department. They will look into this and will get back to you with a reply soon. Thank you for contacting KOL Support

hoody

still I am naked this gm's why dont help me

hoody

zzzzz 6 days end .still customer support didnt answer me ............someone help me pls for contact with gm's (((

hoody

"Dear customer we are aware of this issue and we already have forwarded this to our concerned department. Please

understand that it may take some time for this to be resolved. Thank you for your patience in this matter and

contacting Knightonline Support."
    bahhh :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: <_<

hoody

"Hi.

2 week ago I got hacked. My premium going out and this company doest not help me in fixing my account. If my account wont be rollbacked i dont wanna buy premium for my naked account again. On my city there are alot of peaple playing this game and all most are premium users.They wont trust this company and everybody are scared of getting hacked . Anyway I gonna make my items and lvls back without premium help. I got still good friends playing here and they are willing t help me if im not getting any help out of costumer support. You must know what's to lost a legit player. Legit players have legit friends.Therefor dont bother to rollback my account. I can manage without costumer support help.

If your CS would be better and people in need of help could get it and there would be more efective GM system alot of ppl would come back. Me and most my friends would pay alot of money for this game. But as things are now...

Thank you."

its my last msg to k2
    now waiting help from friends ty -_-

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by hoody
    "Hi.

2 week ago I got hacked. My premium going out and this company doest not help me in fixing my account. If my account wont be rollbacked i dont wanna buy premium for my naked account again. On my city there are alot of peaple playing this game and all most are premium users.They wont trust this company and everybody are scared of getting hacked . Anyway I gonna make my items and lvls back without premium help. I got still good friends playing here and they are willing t help me if im not getting any help out of costumer support. You must know what's to lost a legit player. Legit players have legit friends.Therefor dont bother to rollback my account. I can manage without costumer support help.

If your CS would be better and people in need of help could get it and there would be more efective GM system alot of ppl would come back. Me and most my friends would pay alot of money for this game. But as things are now...

Thank you."

its my last msg to k2 *
    now waiting help from friends ty *-_-
    I really hope they fix it for you

merchanter25

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hoody
    "Hi.

Thank you."

its my last msg to k2 *
    now waiting help from friends ty *-_-
    I really hope they fix it for you [/b]
    been there said that didnt work

gl buddy

hoody

I dont care really maybe I am not NewOrder member but REAL friends didnt forget me they helped me a lot I already make some items

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345