Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Hope your all enjoying the new server still....

This is a discussion on Hope your all enjoying the new server still.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BluePrint [QUOTE I say this isn't a necessity like if you have the budget for it you ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    [QUOTE

I say this isn't a necessity like if you have the budget for it you use it, it is fine but I wont consider you are having an overwhelming advantage if you have it and I don't.
    No comment on this im assuming you're not a sin player. However on topic war today was pretty packed and a good amount of fun
    SPANKME likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    No comment on this im assuming you're not a sin player. However on topic war today was pretty packed and a good amount of fun
    I've been a sin player for 10+ years but not on steamko since skills were super expensive and I don't put money on that game anymore. But considering that very few rogues bother unlocking 75 skill while skill items are expensive, I feel very sorry for you if you consider that you NEED that skill to compete with others.

I've been a sin player for 10+ years but not on steamko since skills were super expensive and I don't put money on that game anymore. But considering that very few rogues bother unlocking 75 skill while skill items are expensive, I feel very sorry for you if you consider that you NEED that skill to compete with others.
    Im so done , you must be one of those cp spike blinding at the aoc farmers kinda rogue
    4Spiked likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Im so done , you must be one of those cp spike blinding at the aoc farmers kinda rogue
    hypocrite KingPussy ofc <3 gucci maneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Rhymes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    I don't get people saying "it's dying server" when there are two times more players than two weeks ago and keep growing.

If you have already stopped playing there, can you please just move to next server and stop indicating wrong information here for new players.
    Totally agree with you on that one
    But it is not.
    This is from a few weeks back:

Now(might be wrong timezone and all that but you get the idea):

What the heck, why am I even posting this, you don't even need this, you notice it even from walking in moradon.

Don't get me wrong, the server is nice in terms of english/spanish language, and it is also clean from a lot of hackers.
    It might be ok pk now for being a fresh server, and it should be, I'm glad for the people who still play there getting some action.

Now to answer the questions:
    * Do I think it's a dying server? - Yes. Why? I believe that with this kind of low activity for being a fresh server is not good enough to make it last for long.
    Well atleast not enjoyable for long. Hopefully I am wrong and from nowhere people just goes - LET'S START PLAYING THIS GAME CALLED KNIGHT ONLINE, AND LETS CHOOSE STEAM PLATFORM, AND ALSO CHOOSE..HELLSGAREM!
    * Two times more players? - I don't believe the amount of active players has increased at all. I do however think that maybe CZ got a few more players since people been exping towards 80?
    * I don't do this to indicate wrong information, especially not for new players.

You must be the come 1v1 me kinda sin

lol you made my day

Little archer Senior Member

he is but with a twist - the farmers are the ones getting the np
    4Spiked and Rhymes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    he is but with a twist - the farmers are the ones getting the np
    haha oh my god that is so funny

You must be the come 1v1 me kinda sin
    Not really. He is actually one of those who actually can handle the sin class in all type
    of parties. He been playin the last days with quest gear, and yet hes better than all the other rogues here. First yesterday he got himself normal daggers
    Rhymes likes this.

War was really nice, all those mage parties starting to get their shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    But it is not.
    This is from a few weeks back:

Now(might be wrong timezone and all that but you get the idea):

What the heck, why am I even posting this, you don't even need this, you notice it even from walking in moradon.

Don't get me wrong, the server is nice in terms of english/spanish language, and it is also clean from a lot of hackers.
    It might be ok pk now for being a fresh server, and it should be, I'm glad for the people who still play there getting some action.

Now to answer the questions:
    * Do I think it's a dying server? - Yes. Why? I believe that with this kind of low activity for being a fresh server is not good enough to make it last for long.
    Well atleast not enjoyable for long. Hopefully I am wrong and from nowhere people just goes - LET'S START PLAYING THIS GAME CALLED KNIGHT ONLINE, AND LETS CHOOSE STEAM PLATFORM, AND ALSO CHOOSE..HELLSGAREM!
    * Two times more players? - I don't believe the amount of active players has increased at all. I do however think that maybe CZ got a few more players since people been exping towards 80?
    * I don't do this to indicate wrong information, especially not for new players.
    We clearly have different type of viewing a server if it's active or "dying".

1. All the dudes who "failed" the start are gone now, of course it will lover the player statistics, but that's not we are looking at.
    2. I really don't spend much time in moradon, it is quite lousy indicator to determine anything about activity.
    3. Eslant is active, you can find people doing quests/exp 24/7 on all camps. (wasn't like this 2 weeks ago).
    4. RL is active, you can find pk with multiple different parties 24/7. (wasn't like this 2 weeks ago).
    5. Active events such as BDW & Chaos & ED are all hitting bigger and bigger numbers.

Life is good on Hellsgarem.

Instead of sharing negative experiences from 2 weeks back, let us play and try to reach even more players to the very server we have fun in.

GDM

Idk why u guys keep complaining ... if you dont like it , dont play is . Simple as that . I ve been playing for around 10 days now ( should hit 80 today ). I know 25-30 ppl from our ally that are exping atm and are 77-78+ . Clanies told me pk is getting active at night for us Europeans . Druing the day , you can farm , if there is no good pk . Not everyone can play 24/7 , so if i can enjoy 2-3 hours of quailty PK farm its good for me . Reminds me of C-west when i play it , and i like it . Spent like 100 euros on prem , pots and genie , dont regret it .

They complain because thats what english community does. If som1 burns 1 item on the anvil,the server will suck and they will quit. If they loose a vs the server suck and they quit. If theres one koxper the server sucks and they will quit cuz thats what english community is basicly.Some people think a server is dead if the moradon is not packed and there is not 500 v 500 on cz.The server is not dead as long as theres people playing it,most of the people nowdays like to have a server that is not super packed cuz they find it more relaxing to play like that. Anyway can people post some screenshot of eslant/moradon/cz on peak hours (with rankings),so we can see how it is ?
    tobol and GDM like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Why is every rogue nowadays thinking that he know something about the assassin class just because hes been playing long?lol.

Seen players playing sin for 10years, only 5 out of the countless "10year sin" players actually knew something about that class.

Besides, you dont have to spend money for unlocking skills, I see decent clans on pretty much any server unlocking skills for their members with clan bank/farm so please, spare us the nonsense..

On topic- pointless thread, already replied to OP on first page idk how did you end up going sooo off topic lol
    Rhymes and Kano like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast