View Poll Results: Bann em all?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 82.14%
  • Yes

    5 17.86%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
Like Tree27Likes

How about ban all anatolia players?

This is a discussion on How about ban all anatolia players? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave full spam from Gladiatorz just to troll Integrity or Patriots Wow, how am i a spammer ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post


    full spam from Gladiatorz just to troll Integrity or Patriots
    Wow, how am i a spammer with just 1 reply in the whole list of threads? On top of that i got nothing against Integrity i've even exped with em alot of hours so keep me out of this please, Patriots i have no fkn idea who these guys are on the first place because i don't play Anatolia lately. Gotta agree on the brambor spam fact tho hahaha.

  2. #32
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    http://i61.tinypic.com/xcruq0.png

    full spam from Gladiatorz just to troll Integrity or Patriots


    stop crying, they're doing the same exact thing.

    @Small_BUT_Efective, I don't see how's it bothering you?
    I don't say what's happening here isn't retarded, it is but it became part of the game long time ago..
    I don't understand why you come up with this topic after 6years.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post


    full spam from Gladiatorz just to troll Integrity or Patriots
    first topic "madrid best player ever" >.<

  4. #34
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

    stop crying, they're doing the same exact thing.
    So you go down to their level?
    C'mon.
    Grow up.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    So you go down to their level?
    C'mon.
    Grow up.
    No, you have it the other way around.

    brambor should be banned. Creating multiple accounts (caught by MrRapist) and bumping many MANY old posts are against forum rules.

    If you want a good forum, Deville, get new moderators because the current ones aren't banning their buddies.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    "stop crying, they're doing the same exact thing."

    Oh please, there were several months when Integrity wasn't replying and that still didn't stop you and your buddies from posting over and over and over... you guys seriously need a hobby outside of this game.

  7. #37
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    So you go down to their level?
    C'mon.
    Grow up.
    That wasn't the point, you haven't answered my question.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    No, you have it the other way around.

    brambor should be banned. Creating multiple accounts (caught by MrRapist) and bumping many MANY old posts are against forum rules.

    If you want a good forum, Deville, get new moderators because the current ones aren't banning their buddies.
    You should be thankful that they're not banning anyone, else you wouldn't be there by now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    "stop crying, they're doing the same exact thing."

    Oh please, there were several months when Integrity wasn't replying and that still didn't stop you and your buddies from posting over and over and over... you guys seriously need a hobby outside of this game.
    CaptainFire used to be in Integrity.
    They never stopped, but again.. that wasn't the point.. I couldn't careless about it right now..
    I pointed that line to ISpitOnYourGrave because he basically said that we're "troling" them with no reason.

    Speaking of hobbys, so this is your hobby? spamming in a forum that speaks about a game you're not even playing anymore?
    Nice hobby.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    That wasn't the point, you haven't answered my question.


    You should be thankful that they're not banning anyone, else you wouldn't be there by now.
    Gobble Gobble...Turkey say what? Your English is slipping. Go to Turkastan. You're a disgrace to all Jews.

  9. #39
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Gobble Gobble...Turkey say what? Your English is slipping. Go to Turkastan. You're a disgrace to all Jews.
    Dont push me with your racism.

    retard.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Dont push me with your racism.

    retard.
    Dude... we are Jews. VendeTTa are Muslims. You know that right?

  11. #41
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Dude... we are Jews. VendeTTa are Muslims. You know that right?
    just gonna ask you , where is the joke?
    HaMaDFtw likes this.

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    AAAAAnd the stubborn kids are in here.

  13. #43
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Dude... we are Jews. VendeTTa are Muslims. You know that right?
    First, you're not a Jew.
    I understand that you wish you would be one but you aren't.

    Second, yeah they're Muslims. What's your point?

  14. #44
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Mr rapist don't you have ban commands? just send the problem children on vacation.

    I don't mind integrity, they at least use some common sense and don't try too hard. I also don't mind Stan and Bathory. However I am sure that most people here despise these badfamily rejects.

    Just remove them.

  15. #45
    Senior Member Bathory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I also don't mind Stan and Bathory.
    Gee thanks Razor. I don't mind you either, in fact I have come to like you better since we all were smart enough to quit this sad game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To all lazy players out there =)
    By AmirTR in forum Ares
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 08:49 AM
  2. To all cypher players we found scammer.......
    By centiastros in forum Diez
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 12:36 AM
  3. how about maner points?
    By nosferato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •