View Poll Results: Bann em all?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 82.14%
  • Yes

    5 17.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
Like Tree27Likes

How about ban all anatolia players?

This is a discussion on How about ban all anatolia players? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bathory Gee thanks Razor. I don't mind you either, in fact I have come to like you ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Gee thanks Razor. I don't mind you either, in fact I have come to like you better since we all were smart enough to quit this sad game.
    razor still plays Osko btw

  2. #47
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Mr rapist don't you have ban commands? just send the problem children on vacation.

    I don't mind integrity, they at least use some common sense and don't try too hard. I also don't mind Stan and Bathory. However I am sure that most people here despise these badfamily rejects.

    Just remove them.
    speaking of common sense, the only reason you say that is the fact that badfamily used to make you look like a joke back in the days.
    Speaking of childs, you're basing your comments on rival and nonsense.
    You stopped playing by the time Integrity made their clan, therefore you don't really know anything about them.

    I honestly couldn't careless about this forum, if I would get banned one day because I make people like you to look like a joke with their nonsense, then I wouldn't mind it at all.

    But you tell me, if they decide banning us what then? it will become a private server forum? with some people posting at Market Place?
    Nice one brah.

    On the other hand, what if they ban someone like you? you think it would bother anyone or change anything in this forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Gee thanks Razor. I don't mind you either, in fact I have come to like you better since we all were smart enough to quit this sad game.
    Honestly, with no offence or anything.
    The only reason you quitted playing KO was that you used to be failure that couldn't really do anything at KO.

    So cut the bullshit with this "we're smart enough to quit this sad game".
    If you're so smart, how come you still wasting your time on a forum which is related to game you don't even play?

    Answer on this one, "smart person".
    Last edited by Adi; 08-30-2014 at 09:01 AM.

  3. #48
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    So cut the bullshit with this "we're smart enough to quit this sad game".
    If you're so smart, how come you still wasting your time on a forum which is related to game you don't even play?

    Answer on this one, "smart person".
    000000, jaspreet, razor, PendexO, bigdudle and many others have been browsing these forums without actually playing anywhere. It literally takes like 5-10 minutes of time to check the forums once or twice a day and chat with people about things you know about. Some of the people occasionally play but at least as far as I know, they're not actively joining servers or playing a server for longer than a few months at a time.

    So now tell me. How is that 10 minutes such a huge waste of time for you? Your life must suck huge dick if you can't spare 10 minutes for something "non-productive" every now and then.
    ExclusiveBastard and razor like this.

  4. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Mr rapist don't you have ban commands? just send the problem children on vacation.

    I don't mind integrity, they at least use some common sense and don't try too hard. I also don't mind Stan and Bathory. However I am sure that most people here despise these badfamily rejects.

    Just remove them.
    Honestly, I would if I thought it would make a difference.
    Granted, I am pretty sure brickwalls would have more intelligent conversations than people like Adi and Stanwatever but why not have the last 10 active people on this forum have some fun talking nonsense to each other.
    It makes no difference at all until Devile finally gets his ass up and revamps this shithole. He should have sold this forum long time ago and maybe we wouldnt be where we are now.

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    speaking of common sense, the only reason you say that is the fact that badfamily used to make you look like a joke back in the days.
    Speaking of childs, you're basing your comments on rival and nonsense.
    You stopped playing by the time Integrity made their clan, therefore you don't really know anything about them.

    I honestly couldn't careless about this forum, if I would get banned one day because I make people like you to look like a joke with their nonsense, then I wouldn't mind it at all.

    But you tell me, if they decide banning us what then? it will become a private server forum? with some people posting at Market Place?
    Nice one brah.

    On the other hand, what if they ban someone like you? you think it would bother anyone or change anything in this forum?


    Honestly, with no offence or anything.
    The only reason you quitted playing KO was that you used to be failure that couldn't really do anything at KO.

    So cut the bullshit with this "we're smart enough to quit this sad game".
    If you're so smart, how come you still wasting your time on a forum which is related to game you don't even play?

    Answer on this one, "smart person".
    HAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Honestly, I would if I thought it would make a difference.
    Granted, I am pretty sure brickwalls would have more intelligent conversations than people like Adi and Stanwatever but why not have the last 10 active people on this forum have some fun talking nonsense to each other.
    It makes no difference at all until Devile finally gets his ass up and revamps this shithole. He should have sold this forum long time ago and maybe we wouldnt be where we are now.
    Like Adi, you don't get it.

  6. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Get what? Please enlighten me.

  7. #52
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    000000, jaspreet, razor, PendexO, bigdudle and many others have been browsing these forums without actually playing anywhere. It literally takes like 5-10 minutes of time to check the forums once or twice a day and chat with people about things you know about. Some of the people occasionally play but at least as far as I know, they're not actively joining servers or playing a server for longer than a few months at a time.

    So now tell me. How is that 10 minutes such a huge waste of time for you? Your life must suck huge dick if you can't spare 10 minutes for something "non-productive" every now and then.
    The saddest part is that when I used to bother replying to his dumb ass, I constantly repeated that. How this forum is entertaining and how my daily browsing doesn't even total 10 minutes, therefore not only making his "you got no life at forums 24/7" claims extremely stupid, but also ironic given how much time, attention AND money that pathetic toddler spends inside a dead game.

    It's so unbelievably hilarious how he thinks he can sustain an argument, and even challenge people to partake in one lmfao.

  8. #53
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    The saddest part is that when I used to bother replying to his dumb ass, I constantly repeated that. How this forum is entertaining and how my daily browsing doesn't even total 10 minutes, therefore not only making his "you got no life at forums 24/7" claims extremely stupid, but also ironic given how much time, attention AND money that pathetic toddler spends inside a dead game.

    It's so unbelievably hilarious how he thinks he can sustain an argument, and even challenge people to partake in one lmfao.
    Well thanks to all kinds of imbeciles I've met and spoken with, I figured out that people who don't think aren't worth the time. I simply don't understand people who neglect the only thing that separates us from animals. And because of this they're really no fun to argue with. Every single time I had an argument with Adi or his cheer leading squad I thoroughly read their replies and never managed to understand how they completely miss my point although whatever I said was completely composed as a response to things that they said.

    Honestly, the only waste of time around these forums is trying to argue with these baboons.
    razor likes this.

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Did you just insult baboons? Shame on you.
    Kallop, razor and ExclusiveBastard like this.

  10. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    22

    Default

    GM's definitely need to do something about 8-man botsquads locking down certain quest monsters. I can't even do my quests at Folk Village because all the mob pools are locked down by archers.

  11. #56
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Did you just insult baboons? Shame on you.
    As a forum moderator it isn't really your task to insult other people, to me it looks like a serious job you agreed on. Why don't start moderating?
    Adi likes this.

  12. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Very serious job indeed, I spend 26 hours a day watching the last 10 active people. There is no point moderating anything on here. I became a mod to take care of the cheaters section but guess what? There is nothing left to do with a userbase of 10 active people. I ban random bots and spammy advertisers and let the rest on here enjoy what's left. Did you just go emo over of a joke? That's kinda cute lol.

  13. #58
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Ill do the mods job (as people so kindly put it), ill close this now fun is over.

    As ive said before, if you don't like the job being done by mods or admin, go and find another forum? Or even better, if you don't play the game at all go find something else to interest yourself.

    Insults are childish, arguments are childish, racism is childish - See a common theme here?

    Half the people i see commenting are well into their 20's, at what point do you stop and think, actually im too old to be acting a cunt??
    ScreameR and Adi like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Similar Threads

  1. To all lazy players out there =)
    By AmirTR in forum Ares
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 08:49 AM
  2. To all cypher players we found scammer.......
    By centiastros in forum Diez
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-14-2006, 12:36 AM
  3. how about maner points?
    By nosferato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 08:03 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •