28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 82.14%
  • Yes

5 17.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree27Likes

How about ban all anatolia players?

This is a discussion on How about ban all anatolia players? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Bathory Gee thanks Razor. I don't mind you either, in fact I have come to like you ...
Page: 4

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Gee thanks Razor. I don't mind you either, in fact I have come to like you better since we all were smart enough to quit this sad game.
    razor still plays Osko btw

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Mr rapist don't you have ban commands? just send the problem children on vacation.

I don't mind integrity, they at least use some common sense and don't try too hard. I also don't mind Stan and Bathory. However I am sure that most people here despise these badfamily rejects.

Just remove them.
    speaking of common sense, the only reason you say that is the fact that badfamily used to make you look like a joke back in the days.
    Speaking of childs, you're basing your comments on rival and nonsense.
    You stopped playing by the time Integrity made their clan, therefore you don't really know anything about them.

I honestly couldn't careless about this forum, if I would get banned one day because I make people like you to look like a joke with their nonsense, then I wouldn't mind it at all.

But you tell me, if they decide banning us what then? it will become a private server forum? with some people posting at Market Place?
    Nice one brah.

On the other hand, what if they ban someone like you? you think it would bother anyone or change anything in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Gee thanks Razor. I don't mind you either, in fact I have come to like you better since we all were smart enough to quit this sad game.
    Honestly, with no offence or anything.
    The only reason you quitted playing KO was that you used to be failure that couldn't really do anything at KO.

So cut the bullshit with this "we're smart enough to quit this sad game".
    If you're so smart, how come you still wasting your time on a forum which is related to game you don't even play?

Answer on this one, "smart person".
    Last edited by Adi; 08-30-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If you're so smart, how come you still wasting your time on a forum which is related to game you don't even play?

000000, jaspreet, razor, PendexO, bigdudle and many others have been browsing these forums without actually playing anywhere. It literally takes like 5-10 minutes of time to check the forums once or twice a day and chat with people about things you know about. Some of the people occasionally play but at least as far as I know, they're not actively joining servers or playing a server for longer than a few months at a time.

So now tell me. How is that 10 minutes such a huge waste of time for you? Your life must suck huge dick if you can't spare 10 minutes for something "non-productive" every now and then.
    ExclusiveBastard and razor like this.

Banned

Mr rapist don't you have ban commands? just send the problem children on vacation.

I don't mind integrity, they at least use some common sense and don't try too hard. I also don't mind Stan and Bathory. However I am sure that most people here despise these badfamily rejects.

Just remove them.
    Honestly, I would if I thought it would make a difference.
    Granted, I am pretty sure brickwalls would have more intelligent conversations than people like Adi and Stanwatever but why not have the last 10 active people on this forum have some fun talking nonsense to each other.
    It makes no difference at all until Devile finally gets his ass up and revamps this shithole. He should have sold this forum long time ago and maybe we wouldnt be where we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    speaking of common sense, the only reason you say that is the fact that badfamily used to make you look like a joke back in the days.
    Speaking of childs, you're basing your comments on rival and nonsense.
    You stopped playing by the time Integrity made their clan, therefore you don't really know anything about them.

I honestly couldn't careless about this forum, if I would get banned one day because I make people like you to look like a joke with their nonsense, then I wouldn't mind it at all.

But you tell me, if they decide banning us what then? it will become a private server forum? with some people posting at Market Place?
    Nice one brah.

On the other hand, what if they ban someone like you? you think it would bother anyone or change anything in this forum?

Honestly, with no offence or anything.
    The only reason you quitted playing KO was that you used to be failure that couldn't really do anything at KO.

HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Honestly, I would if I thought it would make a difference.
    Granted, I am pretty sure brickwalls would have more intelligent conversations than people like Adi and Stanwatever but why not have the last 10 active people on this forum have some fun talking nonsense to each other.
    It makes no difference at all until Devile finally gets his ass up and revamps this shithole. He should have sold this forum long time ago and maybe we wouldnt be where we are now.
    Like Adi, you don't get it.

Banned

Get what? Please enlighten me.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    000000, jaspreet, razor, PendexO, bigdudle and many others have been browsing these forums without actually playing anywhere. It literally takes like 5-10 minutes of time to check the forums once or twice a day and chat with people about things you know about. Some of the people occasionally play but at least as far as I know, they're not actively joining servers or playing a server for longer than a few months at a time.

So now tell me. How is that 10 minutes such a huge waste of time for you? Your life must suck huge dick if you can't spare 10 minutes for something "non-productive" every now and then.
    The saddest part is that when I used to bother replying to his dumb ass, I constantly repeated that. How this forum is entertaining and how my daily browsing doesn't even total 10 minutes, therefore not only making his "you got no life at forums 24/7" claims extremely stupid, but also ironic given how much time, attention AND money that pathetic toddler spends inside a dead game.

It's so unbelievably hilarious how he thinks he can sustain an argument, and even challenge people to partake in one lmfao.

The saddest part is that when I used to bother replying to his dumb ass, I constantly repeated that. How this forum is entertaining and how my daily browsing doesn't even total 10 minutes, therefore not only making his "you got no life at forums 24/7" claims extremely stupid, but also ironic given how much time, attention AND money that pathetic toddler spends inside a dead game.

It's so unbelievably hilarious how he thinks he can sustain an argument, and even challenge people to partake in one lmfao.
    Well thanks to all kinds of imbeciles I've met and spoken with, I figured out that people who don't think aren't worth the time. I simply don't understand people who neglect the only thing that separates us from animals. And because of this they're really no fun to argue with. Every single time I had an argument with Adi or his cheer leading squad I thoroughly read their replies and never managed to understand how they completely miss my point although whatever I said was completely composed as a response to things that they said.

Honestly, the only waste of time around these forums is trying to argue with these baboons.
    razor likes this.

Banned

Did you just insult baboons? Shame on you.
    Kallop, razor and ExclusiveBastard like this.

GM's definitely need to do something about 8-man botsquads locking down certain quest monsters. I can't even do my quests at Folk Village because all the mob pools are locked down by archers.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Did you just insult baboons? Shame on you.
    As a forum moderator it isn't really your task to insult other people, to me it looks like a serious job you agreed on. Why don't start moderating?
    Adi likes this.

Banned

Very serious job indeed, I spend 26 hours a day watching the last 10 active people. There is no point moderating anything on here. I became a mod to take care of the cheaters section but guess what? There is nothing left to do with a userbase of 10 active people. I ban random bots and spammy advertisers and let the rest on here enjoy what's left. Did you just go emo over of a joke? That's kinda cute lol.

Ill do the mods job (as people so kindly put it), ill close this now fun is over.

As ive said before, if you don't like the job being done by mods or admin, go and find another forum? Or even better, if you don't play the game at all go find something else to interest yourself.

Insults are childish, arguments are childish, racism is childish - See a common theme here?

Half the people i see commenting are well into their 20's, at what point do you stop and think, actually im too old to be acting a cunt??
    ScreameR and Adi like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234