Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How about EUKO donation advantages ?

This is a discussion on How about EUKO donation advantages ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good job idiots, now hes mad....
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

good job idiots, now hes mad.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    good job idiots, now hes mad.
    You're just mad you didn't make him mad!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I hate how you use dots so wrongly. Everything u post is so hard to read lol.
    haha yeah u are right.i am not good at writing in english.speaking would be better for me :P

Banned Senior Member

coolboyp2,we all see that how people fucked in yourko by me.everybody knows there who is the best archer. - TheCatEffect

Quote Originally Posted by hellothere View Post
    haha yeah u are right.i am not good at writing in english.speaking would be better for me :P
    If you can't even write with basic grammar, how can you possibly speak the language?

edit: So you think you're good because you were a archer in yourko, which was full of awful turks who received edited items from the gamemaster?
    You might actually be the dumbest person I've met on a forum.

Banned Senior Member

coolboyp2,we all see that how people fucked in yourko by me.everybody knows there who is the best archer. - TheCatEffect
    Lol , 1) you got banned for cheating or something , it was all over the yourko topic.
    2) you're a shitty player with a shitty clan.
    3) you ran away from Ko-tastic because you sucked dick and undez raped your mom.
    4) you started on yourko because it was full of pathetic turks who can't play properly , and you even sucked there and had to cheat to be something.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post
    If you can't even write with basic grammar, how can you possibly speak the language?
    sorry mate i wrote wrong.i don't know anything,even "E" from "English".

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol , 1) you got banned for cheating or something , it was all over the yourko topic.
    2) you're a shitty player with a shitty clan.
    3) you ran away from Ko-tastic because you sucked dick and undez raped your mom.
    4) you started on yourko because it was full of pathetic turks who can't play properly , and you even sucked there and had to cheat to be something.
    1 - I just sold my char in yourko and i trolled there.(because of their stupidness.they allowed to macro in server)

2 - Undez couldn't rape me there coz we're in same nation side :/ how crap.I spent my all money to buy some cigarattes and coffees.Not stupid like them for Shurt to earn money.

3 - I didn't run away from KO-Tastic,i was playing in 1st Kotastic before reset..I didnt keep playing there because i am waiting for YOURKO.That's why just hanged out 1 day in KO-Tastic.

4 - I started YOURKO,hell yeah.I love fuckin foreigners in first days.(cause they fail everytime from they born.)Also i played KOLatin.I was the first master char there.Peruvians(Peruvishs) are the best noobs ever. KOLatin name : Shu

DAFAQ Senior Member

I just......this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    I just......this.
    LOLOLOLOLOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7jhb8_UPfw]English Motherfucker - YouTube[/ame]

1 - I just sold my char in yourko and i trolled there.(because of their stupidness.they allowed to macro in server)

2 - Undez couldn't rape me there coz we're in same nation side :/ how crap.I spent my all money to buy some cigarattes and coffees.Not stupid like them for Shurt to earn money.

3 - I didn't run away from KO-Tastic,i was playing in 1st Kotastic before reset..I didnt keep playing there because i am waiting for YOURKO.That's why just hanged out 1 day in KO-Tastic.

4 - I started YOURKO,hell yeah.I love fuckin foreigners in first days.(cause they fail everytime from they born.)Also i played KOLatin.I was the first master char there.Peruvians(Peruvishs) are the best noobs ever. KOLatin name : Shu
    So, basically from what we can tell you actually have no accomplishments whatsoever besides those that pertain from private servers.

Not to mention the fact that those that you have listed are:

1. Being an awful archer on Yourko, which had no notable clans or players.
    2. Getting mastered on a private server with absurd rates.
    3. Playing on the same nation as Undestructablezzzz due to fear of getting anally violated.

I mean the majority of turks played on Orc Side, so I can't understand why you wouldn't play with your own people since you stated you "love fucking up foreigners."

Why would you have played on the nation that the majority were English users?

Ahh, the smile is back on my face! WOOO!!!

Keep on posting Mr. Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    W-what?

I love having this grin on my face, welcome back g4l took you a while to ressurect.

oh jolly yeapers boys, we better back off we don't want to make him mad, let's all back away, slooooowly...

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaFlash View Post

edit: So you think you're good because you were a archer in yourko, which was full of awful turks who received edited items from the gamemaster?
    You might actually be the dumbest person I've met on a forum.
    Nope,the dumbest person award goes to....*[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t925JwYXhVA]SOUND EFFECT DRUM ROLL - YouTube[/ame]* JEWNOSE aka COOLBOY !

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Nope,the dumbest person award goes to....*SOUND EFFECT DRUM ROLL - YouTube* JEWNOSE aka COOLBOY !
    Did you seriously put ads in your signature? I take back what I said about hellothere. You my friend are the True Dumbest Person on this Forum. TDPF. Please accept this award.
    Last edited by KonohaFlash; 10-25-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast