Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

How to avoid Xtrap! for none-premies

This is a discussion on How to avoid Xtrap! for none-premies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thx very much.. it works for me gj bro...
Page: 5

SirKnight

thx very much.. it works for me

gj bro

5DollahSuckySucky

ghey its not working guess i have to wait a few hours -_-

I just wanna say thanks to farhad <3<3<3...
    finally some1 is helping the ppl w/o money play this game... which is much more then i can say for k2 ... (free2play means free ALL the time and not just when u feel like it... if it worked like that, 1 sec a day of playing could be considered free2play as well...)
    i think the new policy sux hard... its one thing to prefer prem users over non-prem when the servers are free most of the day and theres always at least 1 free server... its another thing to prefer prem over non-prem, when the servers barely hold the prems...
    WHY THE HELL DONT THEY PUT COMMERCIALS IN???
    i would prefer (as non prem) to watch even 5 mins of commercials then to try to log in for 30 mins.... that way theyll earn cash even for non prems and then THEY CAN INCREASE SERVER CAPACITY FOR A CHANGE...

TheShadow

The person saying it works only got the lucky time to get in to the server i guess ^_^.

The rest of us saying it doesn't work got the not so lucky log in h43r:.

Don't think the "method" works, what would delete put back even do? Maybe waste your time to get that succesfully login :lol:.

Tried this 5 times then did it normally and logged in .

SaTaN

Originally posted by Artemise
    I just wanna say thanks to farhad <3<3<3...
    finally some1 is helping the ppl w/o money play this game... which is much more then i can say for k2 ... (free2play means free ALL the time and not just when u feel like it... if it worked like that, 1 sec a day of playing could be considered free2play as well...)
    i think the new policy sux hard... its one thing to prefer prem users over non-prem when the servers are free most of the day and theres always at least 1 free server... its another thing to prefer prem over non-prem, when the servers barely hold the prems...
    WHY THE HELL DONT THEY PUT COMMERCIALS IN???
    i would prefer (as non prem) to watch even 5 mins of commercials then to try to log in for 30 mins.... that way theyll earn cash even for non prems and then THEY CAN INCREASE SERVER CAPACITY FOR A CHANGE...
    Someone with more smarts then Devile for once! =D

DeathKnight

not working.... how can i again see my non premium spam??? it was easier than dc'ing everytime some1 help pls ^_^

5DollahSuckySucky

>.< not working ima just go play sum DONKEYYYYYYY KONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

DeathKnight

I reload KO but still giving dc, its should be from regedits or smthng...which need matakill pc tech some1 help pls

overlordmk2

come to belgium and ill treat u on beer LOL :wub:

DeathKnight

no one know :blink:

Medusa

lol im loving farhad so much right now , it works 100 % for me , i can log on turk prime time now YAY !

DeathKnight

Tell me how u did in 2nd try :wub:

ScareyBear

Foso0 stfu..

Devile was a GM of KO, he also had the top diez Clan(Blood).. He never was unfair or cheated in anyway to make his clan have the upperhand, if a problem needed to be solved. Devile would try to figure it out, from dupe whipes to big Scams(p0w3r0ut4ge). He never recieved anything in return besides a thank you, and the respect he deserves..

Thats just my 2 cents...
    You can respect people with out getting shit on ur nose ...

PopTart

i dont get it, what's the purpose of X-trap? to keep none premies out?

dont sing victory yet some gm gonna see the bug and its gonna replace it so u wont b able 2 login the game hf while u can a.q

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast