Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit

This is a discussion on this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good answer... =( 1 - 1 soo. if the girl u love and ur mom fall in teh water (titanic ...
Page: 10

Precision

good answer... =( 1 - 1

soo.

if the girl u love and ur mom fall in teh water (titanic style) and u can only save one. who would u choose?[/b]
    I'd save the girl I love because I only love hot girls, so I would save her if I could get some.., xD

Banned

good answer... =( 1 - 1

soo.

if the girl u love and ur mom fall in teh water (titanic style) and u can only save one. who would u choose?[/b]

my mom cause she is a chick magnet :lol:

MillionVoices

god everone who thinks they are pro lawyers they need to stfu.

K2 Policy and contract mean nothnig.
    They viloated that contract 1000's times, means they are liable

Tez has a valid case.
    I wont bother to expalin, cause i dont want to write a page.

Banned

statistically, dont you think theres a relation between K2 costumer service and the amount of account being share? who here doesnt share an account? even if you a log on a friend once that account have lost its rights to receive help.

morally, tez have bought his chars for USD and share accounts (from what he wrote) which is against their terms. now you're trying to sue them for violating their TOS while you violate them yourself? two wrong doesn't make a right. that isnt justice.

Banned

statistically, dont you think theres a relation between K2 costumer service and the amount of account being share? who here doesnt share an account? even if you a log on a friend once that account have lost its rights to receive help.
    morally, tez have bought his chars for USD and share accounts (from what he wrote) which is against their terms. now you're trying to sue them for violating their TOS while you violate them yourself? two wrong doesn't make a right. that isnt justice.[/b]
    zzzzz read again warrior account was bought using items not USD please get facts right....my mage accounts have always been mine

anyways we will see

HotAsIce

how many accounts out there REALLY actually have SOLELY 1 person playing it?

someone wanna stand up and said they are the only person who have EVER touched their characters?

^^ whenver i leave on merchant.. my bros always take my char out for a run.. or disc me >.<[/b]
    Oh shit, someone founf out I hired Pedro from the apple orchard to level up my charater, I gave him 2 pasos an hour! I better give him back, or hide him under a rug or something.

Sorry, I just had to lighten the mood after seeing everyone getting angry with everyone else over a game. Sure it was real money, and sure you didn&#39;t get service as promised, but they didn&#39;t withhold all services from you from what I&#39;ve seen, I&#39;ve only seen a failure to respond to a customer support ticket, the rest arguably is, or is not your fault for sharing ID&#39;s and character with other people. So for a partial breech, I doubt you&#39;ll be able to get all the money back, but don&#39;t let other&#39;s views make you let up, keep on them, who knows what will happen. But next time you purchase a premium, think to yourself how much it costs, and what else you could spend it on. maybe buy 1 lunch a week from McDonald&#39;s for that month instead of premium, and at the end of said month, ask yourself if you enjoyed that one lunch a week better than being able to log into your addiction :P

And how do you know this?[/b]
    i know it cuz i&#39;ve seen it happen u dumb fuck my clan leader logos hacked my freind is hacked his freinds is hacked % of well known ppl were hacked gms trace and found turkish ips ppl seen the turks on there chars typing turkish the ppl mostly all delvl&#39;d TO SAME LVLS

not singln them out cuz tbh if i felt the need to hack this community of usko i&#39;d pretend to be turkish too it make it alot easiar

and its not first time a large portion of the community has been hacked and VERY LITTLE ACTION DONE by k2

FairPlay

As gutwrench pointed out, it doesn&#39;t matter how you "paid" for it, it&#39;s still a violation of the EULA and as the man said, two wrongs don&#39;t make a right (although three rights make a left :P )

If you were whiter than white, it maybe worth morally supporting but justifying your actions by saying "well everyone else does it" doesn&#39;t cut the mustard old chap. Hardly Champion of the People material are you?

stevouk

You got your money yet? =\

little_painter

who here think id have a ahrd time beating tez irl?
    ive seen some text following tez around that hee only respects those who are best at talking with their hands.. :lol:
    id prefeer an iq test fight, but if u wanna have a old fasioned fist fight im game!!!

little_painter

p.s
    im short and fat too jsut look at "my website" in my personals (no hairpulling!!!)

Banned

>.> the question was - if your mummi and the chick u love fell in teh water (titanic style) .. u could only save one. wh would you choose

THE REAL ANSWER IS -- i save my mom and jump in the water with my girl !!

butt .. morax got a point.... SEX is everything..
    as for Tez .. ur mom a chick magnet.... MmMmm.. in teresting... is she like the song "stacy&#39;s mom" ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

how many accounts out there REALLY actually have SOLELY 1 person playing it?

someone wanna stand up and said they are the only person who have EVER touched their characters?

^^ whenver i leave on merchant.. my bros always take my char out for a run.. or disc me >.<[/b]
    My 2 main accounts only i&#39;ve ever played. But then again i&#39;ve never been arsed to level past 64 :P

I have logged onto other peoples accounts exactly 3 times:
    1) buying premium for a friend
    2) to get UtopianKnightsDCZ under way
    3) to give the friend from 1) assist on his 2nd char

I&#39;ve been offered accounts to PK/xp/boss hunt with but every time i&#39;ve refused.

"Mr. Patel,

I do apologize for not contacting you sooner. Unfortunately, when contacting you the first time, it was to gather the information we needed to provide an investigation on our part. After the investigation, we have sufficient evidence that the correct decision was made on our part. At this time, no changes have been made to your account. I do appreciate your time in regards to this matter. Further issues will need to be addressed via our website at www.knightonlineworld.com. Thank you.

Brian Udarbe"

this is the new screp1 and he dont his head from his ass

i been emailing him back and forth about my hacked aja account and the items that were not restored

as per there own tos "premi customers will get a response within 24 hours and issue resolved within 72 hours" which i never even got a response in over 2 weeks so they are in breach of contract for that

i have filed a small claims civil suit in orange county, newport beach superiour court....they still dont care that they have to attend this and they still wont admit they broke there own tos

i will keep you all posted as to the court case....even if i dont win at least i can say i did something and tried....i will keep filing everytime something happens

i lost IN, WE, CE, dual flame rings, lycaon staff+7, hellblood+7 and completes +7 and they replaced them with completes+3 and a set of INT jewels+7

my claim goes in this Friday as i told him he has until then to fix it

also if you want this guys email [email protected] more then welcome

have a nice day tez[/b]

i didnt real any of the posts just this that im posting .
    but didnt you lend that character to 1 guy to help you in watters of something farming!
    if so your going to lose all the reason that you had...
    characters "cant be shared" or you will not get any costummer help 0.o

Banned

i didnt real any of the posts just this that im posting .
    but didnt you lend that character to 1 guy to help you in watters of something farming!
    if so your going to lose all the reason that you had...
    characters "cant be shared" or you will not get any costummer help 0.o[/b]

no i lent windwalker a level 45 mage for farming

i have 3x 60+ mages and 1x 45 mage

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast