Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit

This is a discussion on this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well my lvl 73 bp (edena) very well equiped :P got hacked 2 months ago and i spam tickets on ...
Page: 12

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well my lvl 73 bp (edena) very well equiped :P got hacked 2 months ago and i spam tickets on a gold prem acount every day and i havnt recieved a reply yet....

so what happend to there reply in 24hrs to gold premiums.

and gl Tez

Guardianse

I hope you win the case! And if you do win, then hopefully K2 starts changing the way they run this game and their business.

morax

I hope you win the case! And if you do win, then hopefully K2 starts changing the way they run this game and their business.[/b]
    Did you see that pig flying???

RE: GUTWRENCH

Ive dealt with K2 at so many levels probably before you even got a job there - ive dealt with the old KOLA and ive spoken directly with sumeet, perhaps the most helpful person in the whole of K2 is a man named sean lee and he deals with networks and not Knight Online - what does that say???

Customer Relations and Service isnt the top of K2s priorities - profit is, until this changes KO will always be doomed.

HOWEVER READ THIS ::: You have to remember K2 are dealing with a FLAWED game from none supporting developers (MGAMES), K2 could have a customer services department of about 50 people and still probably not get to answer all its support tickets the majority of which are caused through game bugs / security issues of which K2 have little control.

Personally id' 80% blame poor coding and poor support from MGames and then blame 20% K2 for the rest of the minor fuck ups.

gubernaculum

i think gutwrench's ip is coincidentally in the same locale as K2. if you know anything about Road Runner, addresses with "res.rr.com" are those from residential service owners. I highly doubt K2 is using residential RR service in their corporate offices...

MillionVoices

walks like a duck, quaks like a duck, smells like i duck......its a FUCKING DUCK[/b]
    i can disprove u on this one

so hows it going?

K2 breached contract, kill kill them

Breach=Liable for all.

For example my mom won a case from a laser doctor, on contract said "There maybe be side effects, u take full repsoniblty etc etc"

it means nothnig. good Lawyer>Law

Sal3eR

Wow this is the dumbest topic yet. First off you cant go to court with them. IF you decide to you will loose. Can u say Lawl. Please, before barking out what ur going to do READ TOS. god people dont know how to read no a days.

YOU PROMISE, THEREFORE, THAT YOU WILL NEVER ASSERT OR BRING ANY CLAIM OR SUIT AGAINST K2 NETWORK, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANY EMPLOYEES OF ANY OF THE ABOVE, WHICH IS RELATED TO OR BASED ON (I) A CLAIM THAT YOU "OWN" ANY VIRTUAL GOODS IN ANY GAME, (II) A CLAIM FOR THE "VALUE" OF VIRTUAL GOODS IF K2 NETWORK DELETES THEM (AND/OR TERMINATES YOUR ACCOUNT(S)) IF YOU OR ANYONE ACTING IN CONCERT WITH YOU VIOLATES ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE GAME'S RULES OF CONDUCT, K2 NETWORK'S TERMS OF SERVICE AND/OR K2 NETWORK'S PRIVACY POLICY (ALL OF WHICH ARE POSTED AT A LINK AT WWW.[K2NETWORK.NET]), (III) A CLAIM FOR THE "VALUE" OF VIRTUAL GOODS THAT YOU MAY LOSE IF K2 NETWORK DOES ANYTHING THAT IT IS ENTITLED TO DO PURSUANT TO ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE GAME'S RULES OF CONDUCT, K2 NETWORK'S TERMS OF SERVICE AND/OR K2 NETWORK'S PRIVACY POLICY, OR FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONS AND/OR "BUGS" IN THE GAME, AND/OR (IV) A CLAIM THAT THE "VALUE" OF ANY VIRTUAL GOODS HAS INCREASED OR DECREASED BY VIRTUE OF ANY GAME MODIFICATION THAT K2 NETWORK HAS MADE OR WILL MAKE.

Owned, by K2. Your best bet is to quit. gg baba

Wuzzle

Claim for all the money spent on Prem... That aint virtual goods, or items.

Laws are different when real money is involved.

Go Tez Go!

Sal3eR

Dude first off hes sewing for $ 3,000. Ok in all reality what could be worth 3000. Hes referencing the items and level he had in the game for that money, am i correct? You cant sew them for anything except the month of premium. Dont get me wrong, I don't like K2 way of dealing with stuff but being an all American hard ass, sewing everyone in sight is not the way to go. He will get noting out of this except his time being wasted. The company had the right to claim that their Support line had overflow and couldn't get the message in time. The main point, of my argument is what is worth $3,000 dollars? You cant say that the items and time spent on the game, cuz its the property of K2. The only thing you are saying is they answered you back in 2 weeks. What is that worth. Waiting 2 weeks is that really worth any money? I really doubt that you will win this case but if you do, what is 3,000 gonna do? They are a 10 mill a year company, they can spare some change. Well GL cuz u will need it.

MillionVoices

Saler read topic

HE IS SUEING for the fact that, they didnt reply within 24 hrs and its legitimate case. They Breach contract period, they failed duty of care as professioanl, they are LIABLE.

Ull c when Tez wins

Banned

also i am claiming false advertising cause i paid for gold after them preaching "pay for gold and secure your items from trading, ugrading, bla bla bla"

my items were sealed with gold i paid for.....why were my items hacked off the account when i only know the SQ and only played that specific account?

i want my money back for gold on every account cause i am at risk on all of them with no sucurity for sealing items

Banned

ok well this is for the idiots on here that think k2 hasnt breached there own tos ever

my claims are for response time that i pay for with premi serice that i said stated they are always supposed to get back to a ticket in 24 hours....some idiot said the tos has never said that....I DIDNT GET A RESPONSE FOR OVER 2 WEEKS

also that they claim my items are secure if i pay for gold and seal them with gold....so upgrade to bronze equals your items never being taken off the account, upgraded, traded....which my items were sealed and hacked off the account.....FALSE ADVERTISING

this has always been the case with there tos from the day they started

<_< really?

ok so i upgraded why were my items taken when i only knew the SQ?

k2 scammers give me my money back

man, is there a date when u first submited ur ticket and a date for the response?
    ss it and send it to this idiot csrep..

wow, wtf is this.. buy premium and you&#39;ll get:
    Exclusive zones and skills (coming soon)[/b]
    :blink:

Banned

man, is there a date when u first submited ur ticket and a date for the response?
    ss it and send it to this idiot csrep..
    wow, wtf is this.. buy premium and you&#39;ll get:

:blink:[/b]
    yes there is a date for my tickets so they are fucked

priestish

I wonder how my acc is doing, I haven&#39;t logged in over a year or so. How is everyone doing? I see that taz is having fun from sucking k2 to fucking it. :P I miss you all.

Banned

I wonder how my acc is doing, I haven&#39;t logged in over a year or so. How is everyone doing? I see that taz is having fun from sucking k2 to fucking it. :P I miss you all.[/b]
    <_< noob never did i suck "k2" i still do help gms catch cheaters but gms are not at fualt here

its k2 the company and there stupid screps

other then that your account is gone and we are all fine and trying to survive :lol:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast