Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit

This is a discussion on this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just some things to be aware of: Under Knight Online Terms of Service End User Agreement: 4. ACCOUNT 7. TRADING ...
Page: 6

Foretold

Just some things to be aware of:

Under Knight Online Terms of Service End User Agreement:

4. ACCOUNT
    7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS
    Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
    The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING
    [/i]

Hmm...

and finally in the very last section:
    Section 19. General Provisions

...Notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of The Company shall be considered a breach of this Agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of The Company.

If their staff consists of 10 Customer Support Representatives, and they have over 50,000 letters to go through, 85% of them are in foreign languages(rough guess there), that is sure beyond reasonable control of the company.

Nowhere does it say they are bound to respond to your customer support letter in 24 hours throughout the whole ToS agreement...

Have fun

Banned

hmm it did say that before

there tos stated if you bought premium service you would get a response even if automated within 24 hours and a resolve withing 72

also my items were sealed since i paid for gold premium service

i am not sueing for the items i am sueing for my premium services to be refunded since they failed to respond to me in the time they stated on a previous TOS and also the fact that they state if you buy GOLD premium you can seal your items and they are safe which as we can see are not

also before aja was hacked i only said one other person will be playing it other then me....could be my son :rollseyes:

so thats what i am sueing for

and for all of you win or lose i wont mind....if i lose tez as well then so be it....i dont mind anymore....its the best thing that could happen to me...i can walk away from k2 free and clear with a good conscience and knowing i was the better person then k2 was....thats more gratifying then getting my items back or staying and playing this shit game

i barely play as it is now....i really log on about 2 hours every few nights cause i am spending more time with family and i dont even think or want to log ko so who cares

only reason i havent sold is cause i have friends playing my account and my account didnt cost me anything and i dont need the profit from it so who cares

guys really win or lose just be happy....for me its win win either way....if i win i get all of you one step closer to getting all of you the best cs....if lose and i get my accounts banned i get more time with my family

stevouk

Holy shit...your honestly taking them to court? lol...someones going to get banned :P

Heim4teil

guys really win or lose just be happy....for me its win win either way....if i win i get all of you one step closer to getting all of you the best cs....if lose and i get my accounts banned i get more time with my family[/b]
    +1^^

stevouk

+1^^[/b]
    +2

i still think hes going to get banned :|

Dr4g0n

Why can't we all just get along :P

stevouk

I think a monument of tez should be put in moradon xD

Dr4g0n

When the new Moradon is added there will be in the center.

Heim4teil

what u want with a ulgy Tez as Monument when u can have me?
    and Tez B4 u get banned let me play your lvl 80 gg baba warrior^^

kosdragon

When the new Moradon is added there will be in the center.[/b]
    Then again maybe that monument has the shape of a dartboard if they tez manages to pull this off :lol:

stevouk

I can just see it on the news 'Tez Pwns K2' lol

Banned

Man, Keep up the good work, Fuck em up bad.

Gl

eatshitndie

when people say you have their support, what they actually mean is they'll watch you do it, and if it all blows up and you get ip banned.... they'll laugh and not care.[/b]
    here, let me just join tez on the case since giving him moral support isn't good enough for some people

mm..low self esteem much?

:P

Banned

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO??... what new on this subject...

Road

Wait is killing me

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast