Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How badly have you gotten k2ed

This is a discussion on How badly have you gotten k2ed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well lets seeee. all of the shit im about to say happened within a month. maybe 3 weeks. i dont ...
Page: 1

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

well lets seeee. all of the shit im about to say happened within a month. maybe 3 weeks. i dont remember.

1. I wanted to be nice and help out my clan right? Fatalities still human and i wanted to donate my NP so we can be up there in the ranks. i think we were already #1 but w/e. So silly me, i donated 40k np all at once, and it got deleted in the system. I guess its some kind of bug. i guess it could be my fault, but not really cause that's some bull shit.
    2. Ionia got fucked up and shit from duping so k2 rolled everyone back. but i made my personal sword +7. so i lost that
    (1&2 are the same SS)

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k2ed.jpg

3. after i got fucked over on that, Fatality nation transfered and i dont know how, but after i nation transfered too and joined Fatality again, i got rolled back so i was a human in an Orc clan. Oh and my skills were messed up
    instead of Attack Defense berserking, it was Fire, Glacier Lighting, and no master tab.

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k2ed2.jpg

4. Oh and the best of all, after k2 gave me 1600 kc for the nation transfer that got fucked, i bought another nation transfer. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER. I had the body of an orc warrior, but i'm still a human. AND i cannot use any of my skills. the tabs aren't there. only the basic and master tab.

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k2ed3.jpg

kewl huh?

i think this topic should be pinned cause its cool just my opinion

assasin375

damn bro

King0fKingZ

hahahahaha

3rd picture is funny
    turks:
    "orc lan bu"
    "lan lan lan"
    you:
    "my character is bugged"

fatality NTed?
    how many of you in clan couldn't afford NT
    welcome to the beginning of the end

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

got hacked 2 months ago lost shell 9 +2/3 unqs and just about any other warrior weps/armors you can list all +8 in total about 7g's usd in items... do i win a cookie?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

got hacked 2 months ago lost shell 9 +2/3 unqs and just about any other warrior weps/armors you can list all +8 in total about 7g's usd in items... do i win a cookie?[/b]
    You got your account back though, right? I mean after all that trouble you went through but without the items?

Banned

tried to buy premium throw the credit card option and lost 200$ =\

(ofc i got them back)

got hacked 2 months ago lost shell 9 +2/3 unqs and just about any other warrior weps/armors you can list all +8 in total about 7g's usd in items... do i win a cookie?[/b]
    No. K2 doesnt hack u. You got turk'ed. But damm he just got K2'ed, not once nor twice, but 3 times! thats got to hurt. Maybe you will leave the game now ? xD

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

My PI and lawyer are working on the items part. They sure are taking their sweet time they were supposed to go back to K2 today and talk to them but I have not heard anything... what am i paying them for <_<

My PI and lawyer are working on the items part. They sure are taking their sweet time they were supposed to go back to K2 today and talk to them but I have not heard anything... what am i paying them for <_<[/b]
    what else can you expect from a lawyer... all they do is tell you you will win, while getting pay for doing paperwork that its not even needed... you should know that...

yeh im probably gonna quit hah. + im leaving for Luisiana on Monday, and then i leaving for Iraq in Sept. and the char seal scroll is disabled so i cant sell my char. but who&#39;d wanna buy it, its all jacked up hahahaha.

i&#39;ve already got a ticket submitted about this, so we&#39;ll see whats up.

rostoen1990

My nation transfer got more fucked then your&#39;s

explain.

Banned few hours after I spent 50$ on nation transfer and Premium, During a Boss event which I had like 4-5 nice solo drops already....and banned for no reason also THEN I paid to get unbanned only to sell all my gear and burn it alll on anvil....K2ed

I had a char for over almost 2 years and K2 decided to send the pw to the old email acct (before cypher rings ofc) and I lost so many freaken killer items it was sick. I don&#39;t think anyone can top it as far as the mistakes that K2 has done. That really wasn&#39;t all either...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast