Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How badly have you gotten k2ed

This is a discussion on How badly have you gotten k2ed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Banned few hours after I spent 50$ on nation transfer and Premium, During a Boss event which I had like ...
Page: 2

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Banned few hours after I spent 50$ on nation transfer and Premium, During a Boss event which I had like 4-5 nice solo drops already....and banned for no reason also THEN I paid to get unbanned only to sell all my gear and burn it alll on anvil....K2ed [/b]

how is that k2ed? i mean yeah i can see the banned after NT. but paying to get unbanned (how much $$? ), and then selling / burning your gear? that seems like a waste of money to get unbanned on your part. ;o Self-owned =D

BJK

Banned few hours after I spent 50$ on nation transfer and Premium, During a Boss event which I had like 4-5 nice solo drops already....and banned for no reason also THEN I paid to get unbanned only to sell all my gear and burn it alll on anvil....K2ed [/b]
    What do you mean "paid for unbanned" ?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I bought premium & KC.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

got hacked 2 months ago lost shell 9 +2/3 unqs and just about any other warrior weps/armors you can list all +8 in total about 7g's usd in items... do i win a cookie?[/b]
    no cuz u payed for it with welfare checks <3

hope u get that shit back so we can vs tho faggot

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

"free to play"
    sure...

power up store was lagging one day
    and i went to buy plat
    so i clicked it and page not found so i hit refresh a few times
    came up 2 grand on my bill
    k2&#39;d

ya no dought Smack is the most faked up char on the server we had so many bugs like jewboy explain it takes out the fun out of the game slowly and painful 1st the sword then the nt,koxpers,godmoders what else will keep u playing in that server with this amount of bugs and geting k2ed 4-5 times in a new server,makes u only wana /quit again after u tuke a break of 1-2 years from usko.

Speed_King

Putting 1% of hope in anything that Linus and Calimaestro ever said.

Banned

Putting 1% of hope in anything that Linus and Calimaestro ever said.[/b]
    kinda same here, k2&#39;ed

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Someone with access to this account was observed performing an inappropriate activity which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support

K2ed

Got unbanned by Aleenia later on

515saint

Thumbs down

My PI and lawyer are working on the items part. They sure are taking their sweet time they were supposed to go back to K2 today and talk to them but I have not heard anything... what am i paying them for <_<[/b]

LOL araka your lawer will find a case against them and u will win and then ko will close down cus u sent them banrupt man how funny would that shit be
    why dont u just hire a big ass bad ass biker and get him to pay a vistit to some of the staff at k2, if all else fails VIOLENCE IS ALWAYS THE ANSWER....it...gets.... shit....DONE!

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

A friend of me got badly K2&#39;ed [Year 2007]

First he got rollback lost alot items, he wrote ticket and got a part of the items back but cuz of the rollback his char was also deleveld [from 75 to 72]
    He PM&#39;ed GM ingame and got Banned

K2&#39;ed

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

A friend of me got badly K2&#39;ed [Year 2007]

First he got rollback lost alot items, he wrote ticket and got a part of the items back but cuz of the rollback his char was also deleveld [from 75 to 72]
    He PM&#39;ed GM ingame and got Banned

K2&#39;ed
    [/b]
    damn thats messed up.

quit ko

over

also priv>usko

how is that k2ed? i mean yeah i can see the banned after NT. but paying to get unbanned (how much $$? ), and then selling / burning your gear? that seems like a waste of money to get unbanned on your part. ;o Self-owned =D[/b]
    Self Owned? Banned for no reason, I did 700 or so days of my 999 ban and then they had the retarded forgiveness crap, So obviously with a full geared char you will pay...and by then I didnt give a shit about that char or KO, So I sold all upgraded/burnedand it was quite enjoyable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast