Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How badly have you gotten k2ed

This is a discussion on How badly have you gotten k2ed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Self Owned? Banned for no reason, I did 700 or so days of my 999 ban and then they had ...
Page: 3

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

Self Owned? Banned for no reason, I did 700 or so days of my 999 ban and then they had the retarded forgiveness crap, So obviously with a full geared char you will pay...and by then I didnt give a shit about that char or KO, So I sold all upgraded/burnedand it was quite enjoyable.[/b]

the way you worded it, it sounded like you meant you got k2ed when you burnt your items after you got your stuff. so i was like uh.. thats ur fault XD

@ 400V - LOLL i know its not funny but LOLLL. i love the lessons that you can learn after you do some stupid shit, ya know? if it was 2G, then i bet you still got premium on the character today :P
    i went to the strip club last weekend and spent like 300$ of the 350 i had in my account, so i had to go a week w/ 50 dollars :S.

<3 life lessons.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

well lets seeee. all of the shit im about to say happened within a month. maybe 3 weeks. i dont remember.

1. I wanted to be nice and help out my clan right? Fatalities still human and i wanted to donate my NP so we can be up there in the ranks. i think we were already #1 but w/e. So silly me, i donated 40k np all at once, and it got deleted in the system. I guess its some kind of bug. i guess it could be my fault, but not really cause that&#39;s some bull shit.
    2. Ionia got fucked up and shit from duping so k2 rolled everyone back. but i made my personal sword +7. so i lost that
    (1&2 are the same SS)

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k2ed.jpg

3. after i got fucked over on that, Fatality nation transfered and i dont know how, but after i nation transfered too and joined Fatality again, i got rolled back so i was a human in an Orc clan. Oh and my skills were messed up
    instead of Attack Defense berserking, it was Fire, Glacier Lighting, and no master tab.

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k2ed2.jpg

4. Oh and the best of all, after k2 gave me 1600 kc for the nation transfer that got fucked, i bought another nation transfer. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER. I had the body of an orc warrior, but i&#39;m still a human. AND i cannot use any of my skills. the tabs aren&#39;t there. only the basic and master tab.

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k2ed3.jpg
    kewl huh?

i think this topic should be pinned cause its cool just my opinion[/b]
    wow dude that suckz. orc in emc is pretty histarical tho. go into cz and start killing ur own nation

SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar

well, my problems got fixed XD. was still pretty funny though while it lasted. i felt like a celebrity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123