Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

How is the bot situation on new CW

This is a discussion on How is the bot situation on new CW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wait you can make talia now~!?...
Page: 2

wait you can make talia now~!?

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    wait you can make talia now~!?
    Quote Originally Posted by moneygrip View Post
    all i kno is stuff is getting fixed... aint been able to make talia for over a year and all of a sudden in one mgame patch talia making is fixed
    It was fixed last month.

Banned Regular Member

what about the quest they all fixed too?

WHA wtf! why no noob say!

zzzz was just sitting in morodon and my internet disconnects now my account is blocked contact gms to unblock it :S so now im screwed gotta ait till ticket systems up wtf
    Last edited by WnxMiqdad; 05-18-2012 at 10:55 PM.

yesssss everyone come cw!! im quitting for the time being so i want a lot of potential cunstomers
    DragonFist likes this.

CW is getting better and better

woohoo than i might come back to usko after all

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    CW is getting better and better
    how can you tell?

its been worse than ever these days. exp parties are non existent.

DLW's end with 20 kills on either side, lunar wars only have the same fancy players over and over again.

at RLB theres either 3-6 orcs and 0 humans or viceversa, fun times killing riotes and atrosses.

70-70 on EDs on average, 40-50 people for chaos.

can you even compare those numbers to euko - europa...? im sure you cant. i dont know whats your evidence in saying that it indeed is getting "better and better".

its sickening how hard the cwest fanboys try to fool people into wasting time and money in that dead server.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how can you tell?

DLW's end with 20 kills on either side, lunar wars only have the same fancy players over and over again.

at RLB theres either 3-6 orcs and 0 humans or viceversa, fun times killing riotes and atrosses.

can you even compare those numbers to euko - europa...? im sure you cant. i dont know whats your evidence in saying that it indeed is getting "better and better".

its sickening how hard the cwest fanboys try to fool people into wasting time and money in that dead server.
    People should get banned for this kind of deception...

I still see koxp , but no a lot.

how can you tell?

well maybe bc unlike you he plays cwest?
    FYI: RLB is closed. your oracle forgot to tell you about that one. LOL you see now? you just keep confirming that you don't play this server and have no idea what's going on yet you talk as if you da man. as if you know everything.
    ED is usually over 90-100 per side. humans usually have more people.
    DLW i agree it's rubbish. however, your numbers are, once again, wrong. but i'm not gonna argue here. Ardream is a whole different story
    I don't see anyone saying that C-West is more active than EUKO. Although try PKing in EUKO late at night in GMT-5/-8. (when the turks and europeans are sleeping) looks like CZ in CW2.
    what is funny is how you keep failing in this topics. actually it's not funny anymore. it's sad and lamed but that's your problem i guess.

words of advice: play it and then lay it

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    FYI: RLB is closed. your oracle forgot to tell you about that one. LOL you see now? you just keep confirming that you don't play this server and have no idea what's going on yet you talk as if you da man. as if you know everything.
    DLW i agree it's rubbish. however, your numbers are, once again, wrong. but i'm not gonna argue here. Ardream is a whole different story
    I don't see anyone saying that C-West is more active than EUKO. Although try PKing in EUKO late at night in GMT-5/-8. (when the turks and europeans are sleeping) looks like CZ in CW2.
    what is funny is how you keep failing in this topics. actually it's not funny anymore. it's sad and lamed but that's your problem i guess.
    i know all of my stuff for a fact trust me.

but i guess i must just be a negative nancy

keep fooling yourselves, you and surgeon along with tminfectedtm and the rest of the gang would make a wonderful crew. thats implying you arent already very close to each other seeing how you guys are the only people who play cwest

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post

words of advice: play it and then lay it
    c-west is boring and dead.
    That's it

i know all of my stuff for a fact trust me.

but i guess i must just be a negative nancy

keep fooling yourselves, you and surgeon along with tminfectedtm and the rest of the gang would make a wonderful crew. thats implying you arent already very close to each other seeing how you guys are the only people who play cwest
    fact: RLB is closed. has been for the last week. that's a fact mate.
    i am not fooling anyone. i'm just showing others how inaccurate you are on your statements. pretty much i'm just calling you a liar. which you are as has been proven not only by me but by many others in so many topics. me fooling myself would be saying that C-West is the most active server out there.
    i think you like to exagerate things so much that you're starting to believe your own lies. be careful there. that's serious shit

but bro! ive been playing cwest

there you have it.

boom.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast