how to buy a Npoint with out use turkish site?

This is a discussion on how to buy a Npoint with out use turkish site? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first of all, have like 4 years i dont play KO so... a lot has changed O.o. i went to ...
Page: 1

Default how to buy a Npoint with out use turkish site?

first of all, have like 4 years i dont play KO so... a lot has changed O.o.

i went to power up store to get a premium to be able to log in game -- that does not changed! lol -- and xp faster but it is very confuse... missing paypal lol

i cant just use my cred card, every option i tryed, redirected me to a trykysh web site,

so what is the best option to get some NPs?

any tips?

thx

I had the same problem with my credit card.. if you have paypal try shatteredcrystal.com i use it every month and never had a problem. with this site you buy the esn code and then just type it in the power up store for NP

also first time you use this site they will send you the code in a few hours but the next time will be instant.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemygirl View Post
    first of all, have like 4 years i dont play KO so... a lot has changed O.o.

i went to power up store to get a premium to be able to log in game -- that does not changed! lol -- and xp faster but it is very confuse... missing paypal lol

i cant just use my cred card, every option i tryed, redirected me to a trykysh web site,

so what is the best option to get some NPs?

any tips?

thx
    go to PUS. > click on recharge N point tab > put ur id and password> then u can there 3 options to recharge , 1st is paypal (if u ahve pp u can use it and recharge it ) , 2nd tabs is playspan , if u click there u can see they redirect to playspan , put ur cc no and pass and buy how much npoint u wanna buy and confirm. and done... and 3 rd tab is belongs to some card recharge never watch it carefully !
    hope its help