Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how can he do that ??? is it legit???

This is a discussion on how can he do that ??? is it legit??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY i've seen this once before, in the instance i know of the character was gm created ...
Page: 2

Goutsis

Originally posted by PADDY
    i've seen this once before, in the instance i know of the character was gm created and was a little orc mage character that was actually a priest, when he put priest armour of any sort on it would make that part of his body invisible.

Incidentally you'll probs find the game thinks he is something he is not, thinks he's a rogue but with priest skills and armour etc

its a database corruption in my case where a gm created character wasn't made properly
    so ..u mean this is legit ....cuz it's gm created...
    but i dont think so

Zarger

that would suck if someone the oposite nation had pressed crtl o to block out all the names and only see a flying weapon coming at them :wacko:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by PADDY
    i've seen this once before, in the instance i know of the character was gm created and was a little orc mage character that was actually a priest, when he put priest armour of any sort on it would make that part of his body invisible.

Incidentally you'll probs find the game thinks he is something he is not, thinks he's a rogue but with priest skills and armour etc

its a database corruption in my case where a gm created character wasn't made properly
    Paddy, I know of a rogue that was like lvl 10 and wasn't played for a while after created that came back and it was an invisible mage ! :blink: The armor was still rogue however the char was a mage! This was back when Jess was still here and I showed her. I don't with this case but I have seen it happen by no fault of the user. Luckily it was not a char anyone cared about lol. This person could have had this happen and is aware of it and just saying crap to get attention or who knows ! :lol:

Originally posted by Goutsis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goutsis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

so ..u mean this is legit ....cuz it's gm created...
    but i dont think so[/b]
    no, in the instance i'm talking about i think it was incredibly illegit and also had 2 iron earings, all given to him by the gm's who let him server transfer because he was banned from his own server with large petitions against him. But in light of his time helping the gm's they tried to hide who he was by server changing him to diez...

don't worry though that person is gone and way in the past and he didn't go un-noticed at the time :P (cough) Worstshot (cough)

in this case though as wagy says, its more like a botched up nation transfer

From JPKO 1,5 year ago, I saw many ppl like that, always wondered why...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Paddy, it's Josh's char which that's happened to ... he NT'ed it back to human and now you can only see his face :lol:

But that's not his char in the first screenshot, so it's happened to someone else too.

I expect the guy is joking about the +10s. Josh wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary and he's got the same "face only" problem.

+10 shell aren't invisible. Armor is invisible when it's not for that class, its a piece of armor that is not for that body part, or if its not armor at all. Like using a Scorpion Shield for Pads, or Rogue Pauldron on a Priest.

Anyway, only GM tools can do this. Either a GM edited char or a CS screwup. I think the second is more likely.

Banned Senior Member

The character NT'd to human side, but it bugged and the game still thinks they were half orc, hence why the armor is invisible

captain, that happened because there was a bug with the translations

ReiRei

anyone else notice the clan...

babashopped clan. respecttomywork...

kenpai

made exactly the same ss today of the same guy.. freaky looking, also had a drink or 2. So i figured it must ve been me.. apperently not.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

:P

Goutsis

hmmm..r there many ppl like this one ????

(i won't go in cz again ) :angry: h43r: :angry: h43r:

morax

lol its like the mage paddy mentioned earlier - he had no arms ive got a cracking screenshot somewhere...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12