Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

How can humans read orc's pms in CZ?

This is a discussion on How can humans read orc's pms in CZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone know? enlighten me plz....
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default How can humans read orc's pms in CZ?

    anyone know?




    enlighten me plz.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Durham England
    Posts
    2,005

    Default

    I think as long as one person is in Moradon it's fine.

    I got PM's from Orcs in Luf, I can read them when I'm in Moradon.

  3. #3
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    I think as long as one person is in Moradon it's fine.

    I got PM's from Orcs in Luf, I can read them when I'm in Moradon.
    ya true . but there in no way to read pms from orcs if u both in cz or both in war etc ...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    yeah both in cz.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Draven, Draven... evidence is stacking on your clan. Are you talking about this post?
    Is it possible to understand your opponent's private message in Ronark Land? - Knight Online World

    And still think KD is legit? because you defended him as well when there were concrete evidence. Too bad the official forums dont keep their past posts for long.
    xxKDxx aka rocknroll aka rattrap

  6. #6
    jnzinp12
    Guest

    Default

    in moradon every1 can read the pms but out there only with hack

  7. #7
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    Draven, Draven... evidence is stacking on your clan. Are you talking about this post?
    Is it possible to understand your opponent's private message in Ronark Land? - Knight Online World

    And still think KD is legit? because you defended him as well when there were concrete evidence. Too bad the official forums dont keep their past posts for long.
    xxKDxx aka rocknroll aka rattrap
    I am talking about that post.

    question........ how come he cant post the whole screenshot? is he hiding his program ? and how can he see the HF member thru the hill like that? I mean .....i cant see people like that in game, how can he?


    another question....how come u keep bringing that screenshot of KD up to me .... and how come its taken by a wall hacker? How does that screenshot carry any value? it was taken by a wall hacker..... i mean common. idiot.

    You want KD's phone number so you can talk to him about that sceenshot? becuz I dont have a fucking thing to do with that fuck.... and he's not been in my clan in over 6months... but ur persistant ass follows me around with the same god dam stupid shit that involves....... not me.


    im sure you wont answer any of my questions yet you will reply with some dumb ass remark that has nothing to do with my questions....as usual. You are the dumbest player in KO..... next to Daheal for not know how to play a mage.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jayrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    309

    Default

    i dont know any of people involved but i remember a few years ago when im playing at gikaron dcz character i made nt and my nt is bugged i could read all pms for like 2 months until a maintence fixed it...

    idk if this is hack or not but it seems like a silly hack to me. also probably just some who patched his client ... like u can remove some files so it dont do [email protected]##$%$% when u swear so imagine just he remove a few files in client for fix this

    why someone need a hack for pm reading seems kind of silly pointless . i think the reason this is in game is to make it that much harder for np transfer :P

    not that it really stops anyone

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I am talking about that post.

    question........ how come he cant post the whole screenshot? is he hiding his program ? and how can he see the HF member thru the hill like that? I mean .....i cant see people like that in game, how can he?


    another question....how come u keep bringing that screenshot of KD up to me .... and how come its taken by a wall hacker? How does that screenshot carry any value? it was taken by a wall hacker..... i mean common. idiot.

    You want KD's phone number so you can talk to him about that sceenshot? becuz I dont have a fucking thing to do with that fuck.... and he's not been in my clan in over 6months... but ur persistant ass follows me around with the same god dam stupid shit that involves....... not me.


    im sure you wont answer any of my questions yet you will reply with some dumb ass remark that has nothing to do with my questions....as usual. You are the dumbest player in KO..... next to Daheal for not know how to play a mage.
    You're dumb, he can see Zolten because of his green line.

    BTW, it's funny because I haven't played for 6months yet you and your clannies keep bringing my name up on the forum and think every sin is me or every duo or everyone's name that start with "xx" and ends with "xx" is me and my gf. Also, you kept him in clan even after he was proven to be a hacker.

  10. #10
    Senior Member knox09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not there!
    Posts
    485

    Default

    If some1 is using a hack to read opposite nation pm's, whats the big deal. Sure it is illegal but if that is the only thing they are doing, its not terrible?

  11. #11
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    If some1 is using a hack to read opposite nation pm's, whats the big deal. Sure it is illegal but if that is the only thing they are doing, its not terrible?
    its a big deal becuz the guy is trying to say the orc is using a hack. Its the human thats can read "noob." in the pm from the orc in cz.


    Im the orc, he's accusing me of hacking or something. When I believe its his client side thats got the funny business. Which is why he never replied to the many NOOB pm's i sent him.

    its on official forums... zzz I believe it to be a second attempt to frame me for some dumb shit. Last attempt was this :
    Cheaters - Bugging Bosses - Knight Online World

    and now this:
    Is it possible to understand your opponent's private message in Ronark Land? - Knight Online World

    @ stan.... zzzzzz

  12. #12
    BadAss
    Guest

    Default

    hah, no wonder i've been getting so many pm's in pk zones lately.. was wondering wtf they were saying so much since we cant understand each other.
    Oh well, there are as many concealed cheaters as there are those that openly cheat.. Doubt ko will ever change.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    Draven, Draven... evidence is stacking on your clan. Are you talking about this post?
    Is it possible to understand your opponent's private message in Ronark Land? - Knight Online World

    And still think KD is legit? because you defended him as well when there were concrete evidence. Too bad the official forums dont keep their past posts for long.
    xxKDxx aka rocknroll aka rattrap
    Im askin mods to let this one play out, official forums close the dukes between hf/stan&wendy, let this topic be the finale. Lets clear some things up 1st tho, the ss in kennies sig is of kd hacking, I made it a lil more obvious (ty painbrush) to see the real cheating, so lets get that out

  14. #14
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    Draven, Draven... evidence is stacking on your clan. Are you talking about this post?
    Is it possible to understand your opponent's private message in Ronark Land? - Knight Online World

    And still think KD is legit? because you defended him as well when there were concrete evidence. Too bad the official forums dont keep their past posts for long.
    xxKDxx aka rocknroll aka rattrap
    If you have hack activated you can see what they write to you but they cant see what you write to them

    So Zolten is doing nothing wrong. The guy on the ss is setting him up.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    If you have hack activated you can see what they write to you but they cant see what you write to them

    So Zolten is doing nothing wrong. The guy on the ss is setting him up.
    ty for the info's guys.


    anyone know the exact name of the program? Ive reported this idiot and want to give Aleenia better info. Ive never hacked/editted or anything ... have no idea what the program or w/e is called.


    ty ahead of time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •