Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How can humans read orc's pms in CZ?

This is a discussion on How can humans read orc's pms in CZ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven ty for the info's guys. anyone know the exact name of the program? Ive reported this ...
Page: 2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    ty for the info's guys.

anyone know the exact name of the program? Ive reported this idiot and want to give Aleenia better info. Ive never hacked/editted or anything ... have no idea what the program or w/e is called.

ty ahead of time.
    LOL n00b...we all know you have access to KD"s hack Draven.

Little archer Senior Member

admit it stan/ mrsmith, u dl'd hacks to frame draven and got backfired, now ur trying to divert their attention by bringing up the kd's little story.

u spend all ur life trying to prove how IW/HF are hacking clans when nobody really cares about it as much as you and ur loser gf/friend/whatever do, why? i really wonder...

sigh... i can seriously imagine how many times u were following them (with hacks) like in the SS posted above just to get some "evidence" showing their cheats. how pathetic u can be?

jsut go back to make some more lame ass gaming sites. thats the only thing u can do right

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    admit it stan/ mrsmith, u dl'd hacks to frame draven and got backfired, now ur trying to divert their attention by bringing up the kd's little story.

u spend all ur life trying to prove how IW/HF are hacking clans when nobody really cares about it as much as you and ur loser gf/friend/whatever do, why? i really wonder...

sigh... i can seriously imagine how many times u were following them (with hacks) like in the SS posted above just to get some "evidence" showing their cheats. how pathetic u can be?

jsut go back to make some more lame ass gaming sites. thats the only thing u can do right
    Yes, MrSmith knew Draven was going to PM him... I don't even know why Draven would PM something to someone when you clearly know they won't understand you, unless you know they will.....right Draven?

Look at his initial response and now he's claiming it's Mr Smith hacking...go fudge yourself if you tell me there's nothing fishy about his response.

[quote name='TheMage' date='Apr 8 2010, 05:31 PM' post='1628112']
    I love u.
    [/quote]
    Last edited by Kennie; 04-09-2010 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    Yes, MrSmith knew Draven was going to PM him... I don't even know why Draven would PM something to someone when you clearly know they won't understand you, unless you know they will.....right Draven?

Look at his initial response and now he's claiming it's Mr Smith hacking...go fudge yourself if you tell me there's nothing fishy about his response.

[quote name='TheMage' date='Apr 8 2010, 05:31 PM' post='1628112']
    I love u.
    [/QUOTE]

for a vs without the duffer helping him 2vs1 against me....

like everyone else in a pk zone does....its kinda common ya know. Every knows you cant read the pm ..... thats why its the signal. Pm the enemy ....and wiat for reply....which you cant read. Then go find him and do the sit down dance to signal vs.

makes alot of sense to me. You wanna make a poll on that to see what the majority of people who pm enemies in pk zones do?

/fail. and ty Razor.

also "we all know I have access to KD?" better go ask Snipes and everyone else in Valiance about how often I have access to anythign with that man. They all know I cant stand him.... gogogo do some research.

Banned

why did you respond with "I love u"? on your first reply... and now...a day later...tell your story.

I really want to be dumb as you, to say you know a guy in real life, play a game with him for 2, 3 or 4 years and not know he hacks.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

when a guy ran from vs and made me angry i often pm-ed him and I typed random things or noob or fuck you or something. And when a guy wanted to vs me he just pm-ed me and i was waiting for him telling the other guys to stop attacking and watch our vs. And guess many others do this.

So it's absolutely not a proof of hacking.

lol they cant its impossible aha it comes up as giberish

Banned

I lold how kennie is trying to make draven look like a hacker but doesnt realize he would have to modify the other guys client.

DarkWarriorCA

or maybe the other guy used photoshop to frame draven

na, he's using a gm hack of some sort. I DID pm him that exact message......with the period on the end for emphasis. Im sure the reason he wont post the whole ksc is becuz his clanchat/allychat font is an odd color then normal. ...../owned.

@ kennie. my last reply to u. U ask about my "i love u" post. go back and read the official thread. U'll get ur answer, have fun twisting that anyway you want. Im serious I have already reported that character, pm'd every forum admin. They shut it down.... hopefully soon I have justice. as a parting gift to you guys in thanks for entertaining me with your sabotage.........

enjoy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE]YouTube - Beastie Boys - Sabotage[/ame]

Shane...... close it plz^^

DarkWarriorCA

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    na, he's using a gm hack of some sort. I DID pm him that exact message......with the period on the end for emphasis. Im sure the reason he wont post the whole ksc is becuz his clanchat/allychat font is an odd color then normal. ...../owned.

@ kennie. my last reply to u. U ask about my "i love u" post. go back and read the official thread. U'll get ur answer, have fun twisting that anyway you want. Im serious I have already reported that character, pm'd every forum admin. They shut it down.... hopefully soon I have justice. as a parting gift to you guys in thanks for entertaining me with your sabotage.........

enjoy:

YouTube - Beastie Boys - Sabotage
    your a fan of beastie boys?

omg. =D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12