How can i change the email to my account?

This is a discussion on How can i change the email to my account? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can i change the email to my account? can you change it by sending CS Tickets?...
Page: 1

rockk

how can i change the email to my account? can you change it by sending CS Tickets?

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

I dont believe you can anymore

KaaMiL

how can i change the email to my account? can you change it by sending CS Tickets?[/b]
    Hail *******!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, the e-mail change feature on the website has been temporarily disabled. Any updates regarding the status of this feature will be posted on our website as they become available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for playing Knight Online and helping us make it a better place.

-CSR Zuzu

rockk

thats good news then, i just need to change all my contact to a new email adress if i intend to sell my account, and give the email adress + the account to the buyer, i think this has made it easier to sell account

Hail *******!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, the e-mail change feature on the website has been temporarily disabled. Any updates regarding the status of this feature will be posted on our website as they become available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for playing Knight Online and helping us make it a better place.

-CSR Zuzu[/b]

Thats all you need to see...

Don't expect to ever change it then

lockwood07

probably to stop people trading accounts, dont think they will ever bring up the info

bastard007

I think the "e-mail change" is disabled for the next 1928391478817 years :P

so dont buy/sell accounts....you only get problems

WafflesAndCocaine

lol you realize email change has made it easier to trade accounts right? just when you sell an acc give them the email + account and its no problem , its alot better then selling an account then giving them personal info for support tickets to change the pass. ^^

wideload620

Waffle if you its not enabled atm

rockk

lol you realize email change has made it easier to trade accounts right? just when you sell an acc give them the email + account and its no problem , its alot better then selling an account then giving them personal info for support tickets to change the pass. ^^[/b]
    yes this is true, it much easier now, im selling my account im moving all my contacts to a new email account, so i can give the email registed in the account

Banned

lol ....most players registerd thier chart on thier main e-mail.