How can I estimate an Items worth for trading?

This is a discussion on How can I estimate an Items worth for trading? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I only started playing about a week ago and I was wondering if there was any way to estimate approximate ...
Page: 1

bbeach88

Default How can I estimate an Items worth for trading?

I only started playing about a week ago and I was wondering if there was any way to estimate approximate trading costs for certain items with other players. It's been hard for me to pick up because I'm on ares and I've only met a few people that speak english. Because of this, I don't know how things are often priced so any help would be appreciated.

dazlin

Default Re: How can I estimate an Items worth for trading?

Originally posted by bbeach88
    I only started playing about a week ago and I was wondering if there was any way to estimate approximate trading costs for certain items with other players. It's been hard for me to pick up because I'm on ares and I've only met a few people that speak english. Because of this, I don't know how things are often priced so any help would be appreciated.
    What you need to do is goin on Ares 1, go to moradon. Walk around and look at all the merchants, take note of the prices of items you are wanting to sell. Check the prices of the item from several people. You can then figure out the average cost of the item, and high-low selling prices. From there you can decide to sell at low market value(quick sales) or high market, takes longer but most likely still sells.

A better thing to do would be to quit KO before you start getting "slm baba coın plıs clan plıs" pm's from Turks... :lol:

dazlin

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    A better thing to do would be to quit KO before you start getting "slm baba coın plıs clan plıs" pm's from Turks... *:lol:
    Why are you here again? How bout posting something relevant and answering his question instead of pointless leave ko spam. Nerd...

Again?
    Just because I don't play KO doesn't mean I shouldn't post on this forums.
    My advice is probably the best advice he could get <_<

dazlin

Again?
    Just because I don't play KO doesn't mean I shouldn't post on this forums.
    My advice is probably the best advice he could get <_<
    Yeah, such great advice. Adivse yet another new, (probably) legit player to leave the game.. Soon I guess it will be Dazlin vs KOXP.

He will realize that KO is a waste of time eventually, why not warn him now? <_<

dazlin

He will realize that KO is a waste of time eventually, why not warn him now? <_<

#1: This is your opinion.
    #2: Logically all internet games are just a waste of time unless you are making a USD profit from it.
    #3: I still enjoy this game, and so might he.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Best thing to do is keep a close eye on the market in moradon. Prices fluctuate quite a lot, and a shrewd trader can make a lot of money buying / reselling. There are a lot of items in the game, best thing to do is to concentrate on certain types of items. Learn about the prices of, for example, warrior weapons... most of the trading happens near the top end of the scale these days... glaves, raptors, impacts, deep scars, iron impacts, totamic spears, harpoons... If you're new to the game you will probably want to be dealing with +1 items for now, as the +6, +7, +8 (or +1 rebirth) items are a lot of money.

Raising cash early in the game can seem really impossible, but if you can start to kill for certain items you can make money reasonably quickly. If you're a melee character getting a weapon with MP Recovery can save you a lot of money on potions.

I forgot to mention it's normally on Ares 1 Moradon that most merchants set up their stands. Also check el-morad/luferson castle too, another popular selling place.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

A few other general tips:

+8 is the highest you will see on most items, and these are generally the most valuable items.

Mages and priests both have a build which uses the lowest grade armour, whereas rogues and warriors generally use the best armour available to them. Low grade +8 mage / priest armour = sellable.

Learn what bonuses people need on armour:
    Warriors: Low grade with HP, high grade with STR
    Rogues: Low grade with STR or HP, high grade with DEX
    Mages: Any grade with HP, low-medium grade with MP (less valuable generally)
    Priests: Any grade with HP, low-middle grade with STR

Don't bother putting INT bonus or RESIST bonus onto armours.