how can i fix a payment fraud ? so that i get my account unbanned

This is a discussion on how can i fix a payment fraud ? so that i get my account unbanned within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; iff anybody knows how i can fix a payment fraud, help....
Page: 1

Henry Picazo

iff anybody knows how i can fix a payment fraud, help.

WafflesAndCocaine

probly should search for previous people who have asked this question (search button ftw)

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Send a ticket and pray very, very hard.

Send a ticket and pray very, very hard.[/b]

not a chance in hell >.<

praying can&#39;t help you now

GT961991

heard u just pay it lol happen to my friend and he just paided it n got out nice n quik

Banned

heard u just pay it lol happen to my friend and he just paided it n got out nice n quik [/b]
    how can you pay them tho lol, if you are banned u cant login..

DarK

put more money in ur paypal? (just a random guess, i dunno anything about that shit)

alkaline1

well depends on wut u used .. i got banned for fraud payment while back using click and buy so i called click and buy n told them, my game acc got banned for fraud payment n i need u guys to contact k2 n tell them the money went through ^^

PlayerofRogueC0la

u r fucked unless you can contact k2 by phone

Matador

well depends on wut u used .. i got banned for fraud payment while back using click and buy so i called click and buy n told them, my game acc got banned for fraud payment n i need u guys to contact k2 n tell them the money went through ^^[/b]

aslong as clicknbuy told ko ur account name and character name k2 will unban your account it might take some days (3 weeks usually most) but it will get unbanned

PlayerofRogueC0la

aslong as clicknbuy told ko ur account name and character name k2 will unban your account it might take some days (3 weeks usually most) but it will get unbanned[/b]
    omg ur avatar xD

if i remember correctly Mahina unbanned someone after he banned for payment fraud

Ayman4u

so what if some1 hacked your acc or knew your pw and wanted to blow your acc and bought prem or kc then charged it back ? what you should do then , i mean how you can explain that and how you can pay them the money if you dont have access to the account he paid with .