Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how can i get ppl to trust me in buying items with low post counts?

This is a discussion on how can i get ppl to trust me in buying items with low post counts? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi i know my post count is very low not to mention that i just joined the forums. but i ...
Page: 1

Default how can i get ppl to trust me in buying items with low post counts?

hi i know my post count is very low not to mention that i just joined the forums. but i have been playing for awhile. (3-4) yrs. its just that im not a forum guy n i usually get by with my current items/gears. but now i am in need of a certain item n would like to buy it off the market place. But all i see are posts that mention that one would have to b a trustie or have vouchers.. ... Now my question is how do i get u guys to believe that i am really trying to buy the item without a being a trustie or have a voucher?. i know its VERY hard to trust someone especially over the net. Now do i offer to pay first ? can anyone with experience chime in and let me know pls thx. ......all answers are welecome.. thx

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by untouched View Post
    hi i know my post count is very low not to mention that i just joined the forums. but i have been playing for awhile. (3-4) yrs. its just that im not a forum guy n i usually get by with my current items/gears. but now i am in need of a certain item n would like to buy it off the market place. But all i see are posts that mention that one would have to b a trustie or have vouchers.. ... Now my question is how do i get u guys to believe that i am really trying to buy the item without a being a trustie or have a voucher?. i know its VERY hard to trust someone especially over the net. Now do i offer to pay first ? can anyone with experience chime in and let me know pls thx. ......all answers are welecome.. thx
    Offer to pay first, or buy gbs from some people a few times,
    He can then vouch you are trustable if you don't scam him

will do and thx for the reply

Banned

Buying like 2 gb from someone, is a simple method,
    you have to start somewhere, and its not like its a waste of 7$
    everyone can use gbs.
    Also, if you Paypal is verified, that helps also.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Buying like 2 gb from someone, is a simple method,
    you have to start somewhere, and its not like its a waste of 7$
    everyone can use gbs.
    Also, if you Paypal is verified, that helps also.
    +1 i dont sell or buy to unverified paypal accounts.

start with buying from well trusted ppl ( so u dont scammed hopeflly) and u pay first.

Offer to pay through WU. This way the seller can pick up the money before the trade is done in game. This puts you at risk though, so be careful to only buy from trusted sellers with a decent trade history.

Once you make a successful trade, the seller should add you to his list of trusted buyers. Make sure that you list his name in your trusties siggy too. That way others can look at you and the people you have done business with and see if you are both listed in each others signatures as trusted sellers/buyers

thx alot guys. but the thing is i would prefer to do business only through paypal as i have most faith through paypal. WU just isnt the way for me. i have nvr sent money through WU so i wouldnt even know where to begin. But all ur suggestions has been well noted thx

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by untouched View Post
    thx alot guys. but the thing is i would prefer to do business only through paypal as i have most faith through paypal. WU just isnt the way for me. i have nvr sent money through WU so i wouldnt even know where to begin. But all ur suggestions has been well noted thx
    WU is easier and its a lot easier if u go to a place in person (they are all over the place) so they can help you out... it may cost more, but its worth it, i personally dont do paypal and refuse 2 for the fact that people can charge back etc etc

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    WU is easier and its a lot easier if u go to a place in person (they are all over the place) so they can help you out... it may cost more, but its worth it, i personally dont do paypal and refuse 2 for the fact that people can charge back etc etc
    Yep, they are everywhere lol, though i have never tried WU,
    i hear the fee is outrageous.

will keep that in mind :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

By being asian.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

by doing what 90% of the people do... ask a friend/clanny/guy you play with to say you are a gg even though u never did any trade with him that involved any kind of trust or even a friend of a friend to do it...thats what everione does thats why vouchers means shit

ill just do wat 1337degrees suggests. buying small stuff here n there n start building it up i guess.. so far 1 successful trade :P and more to come

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    +1 i dont sell or buy to unverified paypal accounts.

start with buying from well trusted ppl ( so u dont scammed hopeflly) and u pay first.
    +1 for KANKEEEE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Babyimselfish View Post
    +1 for KANKEEEE
    +1 for my nigga xD nigga>kanka

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast