Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advices on Server

This is a discussion on Advices on Server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all, Due to the fact that I moved to Munich for an internship and I can't bear to play ...
Page: 1

Default Advices on Server

Hello all,

Due to the fact that I moved to Munich for an internship and I can't bear to play Dota on a laptop, I decided to make a small return to KO. So, it has been about 3 years since I last played KO and I don't expect to see any familiar faces (Although I see Plodez is still here, HI!). This makes my choice for server hard. I'm looking for an ACTIVE server which has good possibilities for merchanting, as I'm hoping to build up some money that way, play some, and sell for IRL cash when I return home after the internship. So what I mostly am looking for is a server which is active and attractive for merchanting and IRL selling. I'm hoping someone might be able to give me some advice here. I'm starting from scratch and I'm really really curious if I still got what it takes to build up some GB's.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Shellshocked / Subseven
    Last edited by Shellshocked; 09-21-2010 at 11:05 AM.

Go C-West bro its an awsome server and some GG's quit but i've seen a lot of people are comming to the server no cheats in CZ brother that is what KO is about

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Lot's of old GG's coming back to CWest, no time other than right now would be a better time to move into CWest. 90% of all the answers your going to get here will probably be for Carnac-West and they all deserve to be right about that, after all, it is THE English speaking server. It's getting better and better by the day.

Banned Senior Member

Lol at " it's been 4-5 years since I last played KO "
    It might have been 4-5 years since you started playing KO , but it's been 2 since you left
    I remember that , and I hate people trying to look old school like you.

I didn't really feel like checking it since imo it does not matter, but I didn't know people care that much. I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to upset you.
    I guess I came back too early for me to receive the glamerous oldschool gg title.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol at " it's been 4-5 years since I last played KO "
    It might have been 4-5 years since you started playing KO , but it's been 2 since you left
    I remember that , and I hate people trying to look old school like you.
    thats a bit sad don't you think?

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

these topics come up all the time and its always the same answer, CWEST! come come come come gel gel gel

This is not directly for you but all the topics about Server Advice, come back to game, bla bla bla, etc…should be deleted and keep only main one (Danny’s topic); don’t you think it is redundant? There is freaken search button and it wouldn’t even take 5 minutes to look at all the old topics to find out what server people recommended on this forum and yet people keep making new topic in every category to ask for the same thing. I would like to have Danny’s topic pinned; that topic basically covers all the questions/advices/comments from players on what server you want to play if you return/decide to play again and if people can’t read then forget them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    This is not directly for you but all the topics about Server Advice, come back to game, bla bla bla, etc…should be deleted and keep only main one (Danny’s topic); don’t you think it is redundant? There is freaken search button and it wouldn’t even take 5 minutes to look at all the old topics to find out what server people recommended on this forum and yet people keep making new topic in every category to ask for the same thing. I would like to have Danny’s topic pinned; that topic basically covers all the questions/advices/comments from players on what server you want to play if you return/decide to play again and if people can’t read then forget them.
    Done, will remove if complaints come up. Shellshocked, you really shouldn't get offended by something so mere and stupid, the whole "oh I played for 15 years" when the game doesn't exist for more than 6 or so years is just nonsense, KO bullshit. If you really wanna come back, then that's not the ticket to grant you respect in a gaming community lol :P Just come back if you do, you don't then you don't. What can I say

You can try to read what I said about not really paying attention to the detail. I'm glad the community is still as welcoming as ever though!
    So I see GB's are really cheap to sell on C-west, is that cause of the inflation or any other reason?

Gold farmers

Hmm still gold farmers even in c-west? That sucks.
    Since I'm replying anyway, what are Monster Stones for? I just got one from a Kekuri, but I guess I should not use it yet should I? I'm level 10 now..

Sure you can use it but I'd recommend to use it once leveling starts to get boring and annoying, or just harder. Each mob is solo'able and gets you lots of exp. You also have a chance of obtaining more monster stones per mob and an old unique from the last boss, so kill all then kill boss last.

Zwn

Quote Originally Posted by Shellshocked View Post
    Hmm still gold farmers even in c-west? That sucks.
    Since I'm replying anyway, what are Monster Stones for? I just got one from a Kekuri, but I guess I should not use it yet should I? I'm level 10 now..
    u need be lvl 35 to use it anyway.
    i d say use them whenever u cant find exp and have no quest

Hmm ok thanks. Was I lucky anyway? Was just killing some Kecoons for some quest and got it.
    What level do you need to trade with players anyway? I don't remember there being a level requirement for merchanting. I'm sorry for asking it here but I suppose since this thread is still running anyway, I might aswell ask here.

And what does the 'old' in the uniques mean and what is the difference between normal uniques?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast