Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How can k2 garantee that...

This is a discussion on How can k2 garantee that... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by azniviage DON'T BUY PREM!!! my friend's friend's friend's brother's cousin's best friend's neighbor said that K2 will ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by azniviage
    DON'T BUY PREM!!! my friend's friend's friend's brother's cousin's best friend's neighbor said that K2 will everyone's CC after they get 100000000 CC numbers then charge $100000000 on all of them!! *then they'll buy their own island and run away from the law!!!! *DON'T BUY PREM!!!! u have been warned! *it'll lead to a k2 global domination!!!!
    umm ur not funny. they cna't charge 10million dollars on a cc, i doubt anyone has that high on their limit

even if they did, its not hard to get ur money back, just takes 1 phone call - i've got chuck on speeddial -_-

acolyted

Im making Paypal account atm
    I just need fast help guyz
    I get ingame now lets say.. open Power up store up there
    press Buy on the bronze prem... then choose payment by Paypal.. what do I have to do then?

Dorn

Originally posted by acolyted
    press Buy on the bronze prem... then choose payment by Paypal.. what do I have to do then?
    you then click back, click on silver premium, click on CC, enter in info, and there you go...trina, 1k knight cash, and the benefits of bronze premium

IRockUSuck

Originally posted by azniviage
    DON'T BUY PREM!!! my friend's friend's friend's brother's cousin's best friend's neighbor said that K2 will everyone's CC after they get 100000000 CC numbers then charge $100000000 on all of them!! *then they'll buy their own island and run away from the law!!!! *DON'T BUY PREM!!!! u have been warned! *it'll lead to a k2 global domination!!!!
    :lol: :lol:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-acolyted
    you then click back, click on Cancel paying those idiots...[/b]
    much better.

Lammer

In some countries, like Portugal, we have a service that creates 1 time use credit card.

How does this works? Well.. you have your own bank account, and you give an order to create a non real credit card with a short "life" and a limited amount available.

That way even if you get scammed in your payment the maximum amount that you'll lose is the max amount available to that credit card.

Sry for my english... Jesus its getting worse everyday :S... gotta read more again.

OneShot

Originally posted by Lammer
    ...service that creates 1 time use credit card...
    I'ts not a 1 time use, it's an everyday use for the amount of money defined and for 1 month only (i suspect if u subscribe the service at the middle of a month u have in fact 2 months of virtual Credit Card - i prefer to make a new one every month...

But this is only avaible @ Portugal and I heard this service will end in a few months

NightOwl

Originally posted by OneShot+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OneShot)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lammer
    ...service that creates 1 time use credit card...
    I'ts not a 1 time use, it's an everyday use for the amount of money defined and for 1 month only (i suspect if u subscribe the service at the middle of a month u have in fact 2 months of virtual Credit Card - i prefer to make a new one every month...

But this is only avaible @ Portugal and I heard this service will end in a few months [/b]

NOOOOO I NEED TO BUY PREMIUM... don't take MBNet away from us :'(

azniviage

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-azniviage
    umm ur not funny. they cna't charge 10million dollars on a cc, i doubt anyone has that high on their limit

even if they did, its not hard to get ur money back, just takes 1 phone call - i've got chuck on speeddial -_-[/b]
    hmm...maybe i shoulda [/sarcasm] and [/end_sarcasm] so u'd understand better .

i still dun't understand y so many people are so paranoid about using a CC over the internet. 128 bit SSL encryption isn't gunna be cracked any time soon (probably not in our lifetime). it'd be easier for some1 at a supermarket or the bank to write down ur info and try to use it. but then u'll have to forget about fraud protection and the fact that items being shipped usually needs to go to ur home address or an address u have on the card. AND u need a signature or electronic signature to approve the transaction.

[/sarcasm] i say we all just use pieces of paper that represents value of say a chicken. and let's call this thing "money." and while we're at it, we should pretend that the value doesn't decline as a function of time (let's term this new word "inflation"). oh...and of course, someone with a some high tech equipment shouldn't be able to make copies of it (let's term this word "counterfeit"). we can't have people making their own "money" now can we . [/end_sarcasm]

i couldnt see your sarcasm, perhaps if you remove the slash from the first entry [sarcasm] so it'll show up ^_^

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    i couldnt see your sarcasm, perhaps if you remove the slash from the first entry [sarcasm] so it'll show up *^_^
    xD!!

Erian

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian

once again OWNED *:wub: *:wub: *rentz

shut up.... at least i have an account worth of having premium, FAG h43r: :wub:
    and this is where i chime in and say.. ERIAN GOT BURNT[/b]
    you can go die majix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123