How can a new player start play ?

This is a discussion on How can a new player start play ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can a new player start play , when every 1 is lvl 83 with items +8/9 even in kronos ...
Page: 1

yanivsitel

Default How can a new player start play ?

how can a new player start play , when every 1 is lvl 83 with items +8/9 even in kronos the last server that came
    how can a new player start like this ?

and any 1 know when a new server comes out ?

Banned

Play on c-west, buy or "lvl" one to 80.

turk servers are flooded whit +9s and many using +10, if they relase a server today whit 0GMs ppls will bot to 80+ in 1-2months and have full +9 gear before you hit lvl 70 if you play legit so don't bother imo...

Or play on a private server.

Banned

Please stop talking about C-west like it's a godly server.
    there is just as MANY babshoppers, if not more
    than any other server.
    The better is that you don't deal with a language barrier.

Banned

c-west is not active.. but the point from the forum was how can new players start..
    if u want to have a chance at cz, go do babashop or play 2 - 3 years for half of the items that babashopers buy.. or u could wait till new server will come out, then u need to try to find an good clan and farm with them.

ko is based on items doesnt matter what server you play its always gonna be like this

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    ko is based on items doesnt matter what server you play its always gonna be like this
    no.

message 2 short.

Banned

CW is the most aimed server from goldfarmers, why? obviously bcoz that server have the most babashopers at current usko, try to denny that fact lol
    for all europeans its almost empty server, idk what timezone u play in tho
    so back to topic, where to start? i would go to server where i can still met some ppl i know. if u totaly new wo any bonds from past, i belive all servers are basicaly same, more 83s at older servers, but that aint making much of difference anyway

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Please stop talking about C-west like it's a godly server.
    there is just as MANY babshoppers, if not more
    than any other server.
    The better is that you don't deal with a language barrier.

No the better is that you dont deal whit cheaters in pvp, turks usuallu use heavenfire for PK, and cwest got really bad items compared to the 2 newer servers that got turks.

Even if most players now have good items the majority of the ppls playing this game will be horrible so if you are good and work as a team you might still win.

ALso eldar your'e wrong to, turk servers have more goldfarmers then c-west because cwest is empty and turkservers i packed atleast newer ones is what i think but whatever.

Merch merch merch merch. 4 words which should answer this thread.

I started again recently and i find it that i dont have actuall problems with k0xpers...(They only annoying at lower lvls when u cant do a quest cuz of zillion archers on spot), but i do find it lot easier than before. And yeah,just merchant,resell,mine,and u will get lvls and cash if u not in hurry to lvl 83...
    In case u want 83 and pk till u drop i suggest u steal cc from ur parents and go nutts in market section

Banned for scamming.

if you dont wanna rush it and play 2-3 hours a day you ll get 80 in year or so and then farm etc.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by yanivsitel View Post
    and any 1 know when a new server comes out ?
    there won't be any new servers

Legacy Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HeHoTo View Post
    if you dont wanna rush it and play 2-3 hours a day you ll get 80 in year or so and then farm etc.

1 year for 80, 3 years for 83 . when u r 83 , usko has closed down already =)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    1 year for 80, 3 years for 83 . when u r 83 , usko has closed down already =)
    3-4months from lvl1-83.
    Everyone else cheats in some way like buying gold,botting,buying chars for usd etc.
    K2 removed all GMs wich means koxp is legit now ?

who actually lvls the normal way when a lvl 80+ char is around 150$ nowdays?