Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have been banned without reason...

This is a discussion on I have been banned without reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account Name: ********** Character Name: ********* Date/Time: 2007-03-15 12:29:00 Type of inqury: block999 Entered by: cs rep51 Remarks: Payment Fraud. ...
Page: 1

Arrow

Account Name: **********
    Character Name: *********
    Date/Time: 2007-03-15 12:29:00
    Type of inqury: block999
    Entered by: cs rep51
    Remarks: Payment Fraud. Payment Fraud. Failed payment – ID 100987248-$8.95– C&B

as i said i have been banned.... i paid all payments and i am 100% sure about that...
    can i do smthink with that? send them 2x support tickets ... what should i do? any1 have contact to GM or smthink like that? K2 E-mail? anythink?

nothing can be done

jolik

one of my friends got ban like this, they responded him fast

I apologize for the delay; our records show that this account has been closed due to payment fraud. If you would like to regain access to this account, please contact Click and Buy and resolve this payment issue with them. Once you have done this please instruct Click and Buy to contact us and inform us of the situation. Once we confirm that the missing payment has been made properly, we will restore access to this account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

-Knight Online Customer Support Team.

TaDaaa

Everyone talks about how KOXP is the worst thing to happen to KO and it is..........but click and buy is a close second.

Hope it all works out bro, we need you back!

one of my friends got ban like this, they responded him fast

I apologize for the delay; our records show that this account has been closed due to payment fraud. If you would like to regain access to this account, please contact Click and Buy and resolve this payment issue with them. Once you have done this please instruct Click and Buy to contact us and inform us of the situation. Once we confirm that the missing payment has been made properly, we will restore access to this account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

-Knight Online Customer Support Team.[/b]
    yea i got same reply....

Everyone talks about how KOXP is the worst thing to happen to KO and it is..........but click and buy is a close second.

Hope it all works out bro, we need you back![/b]
    thnx ya man... i hope to fix that shit... i am so close to 70 lvl

sad 2 see

sad that i cannot contact C&B because i am not owner of C&B acc.... i am 16... cannot pay premium...

TexAholic

I had this same problem its because C&B dont take your money out till 3 months later when you dont have the money.

Just call C&B and tell the person your problem and mail them cash or a chack and it will be ok.

But dont bame K2 b/c its not thier fault they didnt get money

ill get better .... and youll get this from k2

Hail *********,

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Currently we are unable to verify your transactions with Click and Buy at this time, however due to the nature of this issue we have contacted Click and Buy on your behalf.

After investigation we have found that the account is still in arrears of payment, and all further correspondence must be directed to Click and Buy. You can contact them by e-mail at [email protected] to review your account and inform them of any corrections that need to be made. Please make note that Click and Buy accounts are the sole responsibility of the account holder and cannot be resolved through K2 Network.

Regards,

Knight Online Support Team

AND / OR

Hail ********* !
    I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked on 2/6/2007 for payment fraud concerning your Knight Online account. In order to resolve this issue, please contact the source of payment made on the account in question. After doing so please request the company to contact K2Network in regards to your account. Thank you for your understanding. –Knight Online Customer Support Team

And this is why you dont let people buy you premmy.

that was my real friend.... not random turk i hope i will fix that shit... thnx ya

morgoth666

i have the same damn problem, seems like i can´t do nothing, if k2 see $$$$$ problems, they ban u without mercy...................no more to say

Krozley

that sucks

Badluckserb

that sucks [/b]
    I have same problem.How I resolve:

Pay again money
    Send 10 mail Click and Buy
    Call Germany Click and Buy
    Than send mail about I do payment before 30 day to Click and buy
    And after 40 day got unblocked what I got Read in this POST

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1082698

all problems i nClick and Buy
    If thay block you utomatic got KO block

/czech_on

čau, hele kamarádka má stejný problém, řeší se to přes CaB, chtějí po ní zaplatit 65 dolarů aby poslali platbu k2ce, která by odbanovala account, ale nevypadá to moc nadějně...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast