Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

- Discussion about A Warrior build with laycon+7

This is a discussion on - Discussion about A Warrior build with laycon+7 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I need to know please if any one tested that build for Warriors and tel me about it with details ...
Page: 1

Ayman4u

Default - Discussion about A Warrior build with laycon+7

I need to know please if any one tested that build for Warriors and tel me about it with details

+7 Totamic or any spear & laycon hammer +7
    what you think about it ?
    i think its great but i didnt try it and +7 not +3 it require to put 94 in int right ?

anyway if some one know how much ap u lose and what you lose form puting 94 in int , what is the benefits like 90% mp recover & nice resis , gaining 18 str from it back etc .

some warriors told me they use it in PK,xp and not using mp pots and do good damage and can spam HP pots and that its ownage in 1v1 because you can spam hp pots without using mana .

post your opinions please

This has been discussed few times, use search.

Ayman4u

Originally posted by MeeP
    thank you for the notice you can also try using it to find these topic because i couldnt , i only saw S> laycon hammers or B>

Originally posted by Ayman4u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ayman4u)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP
    thank you for the notice you can also try using it to find these topic because i couldnt , i only saw S> laycon hammers or B>[/b]

First thread i found about this http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ighlight=lycaon , try search again, but only the questions section.

Ayman4u

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by Ayman4u@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeeP

thank you for the notice you can also try using it to find these topic because i couldnt , i only saw S> laycon hammers or B>

First thread i found about this http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ighlight=lycaon , try search again, but only the questions section.[/b]
    not what i want i saw this before : i need it about +7 and some 1 really used it to talk about it

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

hehe laycon sounds like a kinkeeh thing ;o

Ayman4u

no1 tried it ?

Banned

tez is lycaon build with +7, ask him

lycaon build is great for exp, the BEST BUILD i can say. You will NEVER use a single mana pot. I carry around 10 mana =P and lots of hp. Anyways, a +7 lycaon has 96 int. I was hp build warrior so i didnt lose that much ap only about 50 ap, but i guess a full str warrior would lose more. But instead of ap i lost about 1000Hp, to put the points in int.

[b][size=24]LYCOAN

Speed

i also tried lycaon build , but im not 70+ ... i gotta say for EXP is the best u can use, for PK it might not be that great cuz i didnt have howling sword..

the other day i was trying to kill samma on my own , just pots and no duff .. and i found it quite hard to hp pot and mana pot while tanking it , so i put on my lycaon and just spammed HP pots and guess what? i killed it easier than wearing an impact or a hanguk in the left hand....

if u are full STR warrior u will have some crazy ap lost , if u are HP warrior u will lose not much around 100-150 ( cuz u said tota +7 ) and lamchop has tota +8 thats why he didnt lose many ap ... it all depends on ur lvl aand gear too

Speed

[quote][b][size=24]LYCOAN

actually its LYCAON , so ur wrong too rofl

[quote]
    [b][size=24]LYCOAN

actually its LYCAON , so ur wrong too rofl
    german its lycoan ownt

Speed

is the game in german? i dont think so... ownt? lol...

Cecialia was (is?) using lycaon build

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast