Abyss Gems

This is a discussion on Abyss Gems within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why does everyone suddenly(in the recent past) that is selling Abyss Gems, have like 500 or so, every day, same ...
Page: 1

The_Good_Doctor__

Default Abyss Gems

Why does everyone suddenly(in the recent past) that is selling Abyss Gems, have like 500 or so, every day, same people even if they've sold tons?

I know, dupes/macro, yada yada.

But not why are they doing it, why is it so freaking easy? Something that apparent you'd think GM's would atleast temporarily ban or something, like someone with an inventory of shard +8s in /merchant.

priestish

yeah this stack bug is messing the game econ. I think it would only be time when they realized they can just NPC their 9999 bus and get 4 bill just like that.

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by priestish
    yeah this stack bug is messing the game econ. *I think it would only be time when they realized they can just NPC their 9999 bus and get 4 bill just like that.

Or turn in those 700 abyss gems?

A little work, but think of the stuff you could pull out of there.

OK, someone is goingto read this and end up doing it, I don't care, game's already F'd

Or turn in those 700 abyss gems? *

A little work, but think of the stuff you could pull out of there. *

OK, someone is goingto read this and end up doing it, I don't care, game's already F'd
    MOST of the gays, that do that don't come here, 'cause they don't know english And i'm pretty damn sure the rest has figured it out already...

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Luigi

MOST of the gays, that do that don't come here, 'cause they don't know english And i'm pretty damn sure the rest has figured it out already...
    Good point.
    Didnt' consider the language barrier.

:911:

i have 100 abyss gem since ko same gems

:911:

fucking dupers zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

used 50 abyss gem a min ago only 1 chitin i dont need a long time repot ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ h43r: h43r: