Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to change Shield Image

This is a discussion on How to change Shield Image within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i saw someone had that tbl file on a forum but download link didnīt work,would be cool if just you ...
Page: 2

NaidenZ

i saw someone had that tbl file on a forum but download link didnīt work,would be cool if just you could see urself as theous transformation charachters whitout buying them from pus :P[/b]
    i think i can do it too, but once again, you will see the changes on your screen only but others can't... so...

waton

yep there are some files with the tbl from counterstrike...you can just spam shoot it..
    and speedhack swift x5

it happens a lot in fucking ardream..a priest that just run away from me, while i have lightfeet.
    however, i heard its bugged.once the hacker is slowed..it stays, so he has to relog than, cure doesnt work and new swift doesnt work..
    nice to know i guess:d

Quoc

heyyy, show me how to change lvl 70 shield to CS please ^^ and show me instruction on how to do it thanks ^^

Banned

i dowload tbl program before :P made knife to avedon :P but i dot know how i edit the column for elemental dmg and how mutch it should glow.

viet: try search for the tbl on google and i guess you will find it.

SouljaPriest

Is this legal ? how to make new griphon to old falkyrie (possible?) ?? ?? ??

tbl editing is ILLEGAL, but if you dont change gameplay mechanics, k2 or anyone else for that amtter will ever find our/be affected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12