Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how to combo...

This is a discussion on how to combo... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k srry if this doesnt belong here, but it didnt really seem like a technical problem, and i didnt see ...
Page: 1

sweetums

Default how to combo...

k srry if this doesnt belong here, but it didnt really seem like a technical problem, and i didnt see anywhere else it would fit in
    so, srry if i broke a rule or anything O_o

but anyways, i kno HOW to combo, but i dont kno the technique to it
    everytime i ask someone they give me a different answer, and thats not very helpful
    some ppl say "do it as fast as possible"
    some say "dont do it to fast"
    some say "dont do it fast at all"

so ive been practicing as hard as i can on mobs with high hp, and i just cant seem to get it
    i can ALMOST tank combo on my warrior, but not good at all, and i cant do it running or sliding

and on my preist (just reskilled to bp) i cant do it AT ALL

so is there an "easy" way to do it? or should i say a "noob" way?
    i really wanna learn this cuz my preist and warrior have good AP but its really no good in wars/PK if u cant combo

help

Killgannon

I wanted to tell you that the secret to it is pressing alt+F4 repeatedly, but then again you seem nice enough... I had the same problem, but comboing is all about timing it's being able to get them all off as quickly as possible (without getting any failures, but the fastest possible is like a half a second in succession of each other) being good a combong is the easy part though… it's being able to heal and manage MP as well as monitoring and knowing your cooldown times and skill interactions that makes you better then the rest. Chances are you can combo fine, but just practice timing; eventually you won’t need to look at the skill bar to know when to fire the next attack. Good luck.

sweetums

^lol not like i was gonna fall for the alt+f4 anyways but thnks for bein nice

so far, i can combo with one hand and use my mouse to pot, just have to work on my timing i guess

man...be nice to have 411 teach me this...lol
    well im off to go work on it some more, thnx again, if anyone else has any techniques feel free to tell me em i might give u a hug

Killgannon

EDIT: I obviously have no idea what I'm talking about... jackass.

Lakai

ffs just look @ stickys

Originally posted by Killgannon
    I wanted to tell you that the secret to it is pressing alt+F4 repeatedly, but then again you seem nice enough... I had the same problem, but comboing is all about timing it's being able to get them all off as quickly as possible (without getting any failures, but the fastest possible is like a half a second in succession of each other) being good a combong is the easy part though… it's being able to heal and manage MP as well as monitoring and knowing your cooldown times and skill interactions that makes you better then the rest. Chances are you can combo fine, but just practice timing; eventually you won’t need to look at the skill bar to know when to fire the next attack. Good luck.
    coming from someone whos lvl 48 and just asked the same question xD dont teach ppl till you can do things yourself

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

well do it visually at first :P skill r soon as u see the damage for the r press r again to end the auto attack shit...then skill r wait for the damage r again...as u get used to that ull eventually get used to the timing and u can cut down the time it takes between the skill+r and the time to end the r...with lots of practice its just 1 stream of attacks with no real waiting

Killgannon

If you read my post, I can combo.. thats why I noted I had the same problem... thx for bringing it up while im tryign to help. I have my lvl noted for a reason, trying to help but if you discredit me thats your fault.

ok pro comboer you win damn i wish i could copy someone elses post and make it look like i know what im doing too <_<

Killgannon

I fixed it for you.

sweetums

Originally posted by Lakai
    ffs just look @ stickys
    im srry did i really take that much time out of ur day that u have to get an attitude?
    srry i must of ruined his day

anyways, thnx to everyone else, gonna be practicing all night unless i find a party

edit:
    btw hey norg!
    dunno if u remember me cuz not many ppl do lol but hey

Killgannon

People are jerks online.

Lakai

yes u did ruin my day with your ignorance look at stickys before you post <_<

sweetums

Originally posted by Lakai
    yes u did ruin my day with your ignorance look at stickys before you post *<_<
    i see nothing titles about comboing

and thats pretty pathetic if i ruined ur day with my "ignorance" (look up the definition some time)
    on a message board

u had the choice to read this thread, and u chose to
    so its YOUR ignorance that makes u look like a sad little pathetic internet junkie

go outside and get some fresh air, trust me it will change ur view on the internet

also go take a shower, and put down the cheetos

Trii

sweetums, im not trying to be rude but, do your parents buy u anything u ask ? cuz u seem to want everyone here to help you out, and while they do u still bitch about something. why dont u find out like we all did by ourselves or look at the sticky

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast