Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how to combo...

This is a discussion on how to combo... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Trii sweetums, im not trying to be rude but, do your parents buy u anything u ask ...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Trii
    sweetums, im not trying to be rude but, do your parents buy u anything u ask ? cuz u seem to want everyone here to help you out, and while they do u still bitch about something. why dont u find out like we all did by ourselves or look at the sticky
    lmao +1000000000000000000
    you're my hero :wub:

sweetums

Originally posted by Trii
    sweetums, im not trying to be rude but, do your parents buy u anything u ask ? cuz u seem to want everyone here to help you out, and while they do u still bitch about something. why dont u find out like we all did by ourselves or look at the sticky
    actually, they buy me NOTHING
    and i dont want everyone to help me, thats where ur wrong
    yes its true, id like for as many ppl as possible to help me, cuz i want to compare all the advice given, almost lie...finding the average number in math

i just get aggrivated, when i ask for help and ppl give me an attitude for no reason

i see nothing about combos in the stickies, and if their there, point them out for me

lakai didnt have to give me an attitude he could have just said nicely "check the stickies"
    or gave me a direct link to the subject

Trii

wanna compare ? go and do it yourself like all of us did, you think people wanna explain this whole shit for 291689265982364589643285th time ?

sweetums

apparently a couple ppl did...dipshit

and not EVERYONE learned on their own
    u act like u have NEVER asked for help in this game
    and dont even come at me with no bullshit like u got all ur lvl's and equipment on ur own

u ppl piss me off, someone asks for fuckin help or a little advice and u go ballistic
    why dont u drop the fuckin potato chips, wash ur hair, and go outside
    oh im srry, i shouldnt be so insensitive about ur inability to stand in the sun, has it really been that long since the sun touched ur skin that u CANT go outside now?

take ur fat little cheeto covered fingers and shove them up ur ass, maybe u wont be so tense then cuz u will finally be getting laid, maybe by urself, but laid none the less

now get the fuck off my dick u little homo

Sweet

Originally posted by Killgannon
    People are jerks online.
    You know why? Because the anonymity of the internet takes away all accountability of what you say.

Sorry sweetums (gah I like your name), hopefully these help:

Warrior Guide (Tech Help sections sticky): http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7

Assassin Guide (Also in the Tech Help section stickied): http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5

Have fun playing, feel free to pm me if you for some reason want to ask me anything :P

sweetums

Originally posted by Sweet+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sweet)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon
    People are jerks online.
    You know why? Because the anonymity of the internet takes away all accountability of what you say.

Sorry sweetums (gah I like your name), hopefully these help:

Warrior Guide (Tech Help sections sticky): http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7

Assassin Guide (Also in the Tech Help section stickied): http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5

Have fun playing, feel free to pm me if you for some reason want to ask me anything :P[/b]
    THANK U
    see, that wasnt that hard, dont see y nobody else coulda done that

Trii

using your eyes and spending 2 mins to find that wouldnt be hard either, but no u had to bug everyone and waste their time by going to your topic to see the question they've seen 93258932645893248957 times.

u act like u have NEVER asked for help in this game *
    and dont even come at me with no bullshit like u got all ur lvl's and equipment on ur own *
    i have asked a question, but i only ask if it hasnt been asked before and in an appropriate section. and yes i did everything on my own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12