Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How come the DM don't atk KOXP?

This is a discussion on How come the DM don't atk KOXP? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tez just because they don't honor their end of the agreement doesn't mean you shoudln't. You look like a fool ...
Page: 3

Tez just because they don't honor their end of the agreement doesn't mean you shoudln't. You look like a fool if you do something simply cause someone else does or doesn't its that simple. If you don't like it sorry -_- .

tolgahan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    GMs make an appearance and then the turks kill him. *Thats why they are never on for more than a day.
    ahahaahha i cant stop myself laughing :P that was againts turks but funny :P

I sweared at Gms All the night at Cypher .n ppl sweared with me DDDDDD
    n private we love the same girl but i am sorry for u she loves me :P

Banned

Originally posted by Cecilia
    Tez just because they don't honor their end of the agreement doesn't mean you shoudln't. You look like a fool if you do something simply cause someone else does or doesn't its that simple. If you don't like it sorry *-_- .
    i never said i do it cause they do it.....i said in my eyes i believe there tos for buying usd or selling for usd is bullshit when...i dont think it should be a rule.....and what i am trying to get across if they are going to try to enforce there rules on us they should themselves follow there own as well

trust me i do it cause i want to do it....not cause they break there own rules and its cause i dont believe its wrong and its not if u are converting coins into usd for items....again i say its same as using coins except the seller said convert the coins 1st then i will give u item

now if u buy for usd without doing this then u may be right in your thinking....people who come into this game and just buy a char without ever having played and they used there real life paycheck money....that is diff story....its still doesnt make them a bad person....but they didnt earn it to me....but i wont say they are same a koexper user thats just dumb thinking if u think that guy is = to someone who hacks, scams, glitches, or uses koexp

QuIcK

Tez u my friend need to take a 500mg chill tablet...

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK
    Tez u my friend need to take a 500mg chill tablet...
    ROFL i am chill....i am not really mad ...i know its a game i take it as that....but dont talk morals for a company with none...there is like few people there that actually care and even then tney are busy as hell

there tos means little when they dont follow it so to me they dont have there morals straight....so if i dont think there tos is right i dont have to follow it and they cant force it on me until they live up to it as well

QuIcK

so ur not breaking the rules because they are but your breaking because they are... makes sense? :wacko:

So, it says in the TOS that they will respond in 24 hours? Funny I thought TOS was the rules the users had to abide by, not a list of their responsibilities.

QuIcK

ya people from beramus know all about them :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by ballzy
    So, it says in the TOS that they will respond in 24 hours? *Funny I thought TOS was the rules the users had to abide by, not a list of their responsibilities.
    actually its there policy when u pay for premi service....i read it myself when i bought premie for the 1st time....since i do contracts i read it over and it said if i pay for premi service i get response in 24 hours not actual prob fixed but at least a response

also no i am not saying cause they break there rule i break theres too....i am saying i dont belive all there rules are just or fair to players so i wont follow them cause they go against my own beliefs and rules about me

Mental_Anguish

Yikes, I don't want to offend anyone, but I know I will. I don't think anything should be sold for USD with this game. Its worthless, and there is never a return on the investment. I pay for Silver, but I look at it as entertainment expense. $20.00 a month is cheap entertainment. I don't agree with the selling fake shit for real money, irregardless of the TOS. It's just kind of a waste of money. I get a little more sense of accomplishment for acquiring stuff ingame. Farm for hours upon hours and finally get the motherload. It just feels good.

BTW A lot of "bought" characters, are getting hacked, and lose everything. Same with some of the Babashop chars. Another reason not to spend a lot of money on this game. Keep in mind everyone, it is just a game. There are little to no GM's to enforce rules, only players amongst players. There a lot of players with morals, a lot without. You never know about anyone in this game as everyone is "unknown" irl, in most cases.

Anyway, probably a useless post, but good luck with your baba 70 character Cleatus, and shame on you for taking the easy way out.

CraftyGreenBomber

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Yikes, I don't want to offend anyone, but I know I will. I don't think anything should be sold for USD with this game. Its worthless, and there is never a return on the investment. I pay for Silver, but I look at it as entertainment expense. $20.00 a month is cheap entertainment. I don't agree with the selling fake shit for real money, irregardless of the TOS. It's just kind of a waste of money. I get a little more sense of accomplishment for acquiring stuff ingame. Farm for hours upon hours and finally get the motherload. It just feels good. *

*BTW A lot of "bought" characters, are getting hacked, and lose everything. Same with some of the Babashop chars. Another reason not to spend a lot of money on this game. Keep in mind everyone, it is just a game. There are little to no GM's to enforce rules, only players amongst players. There a lot of players with morals, a lot without. You never know about anyone in this game as everyone is "unknown" irl, in most cases. *

* Anyway, probably a useless post, but good luck with your baba 70 character Cleatus, and shame on you for taking the easy way out.
    I totally agree. Running around with a lvl 70 bought for USD killing other chars is simply a way to say "neener neener, I can/would spend $$$ on this game and you can't/won't." If that makes u happy, well... I'd rather run around with a lvl 60 I made, killing other chars and feel that "I leveled and I have a teeny bit of skill." I'm sure it's fun (for a while) to pwn with the lvl 70 but if you bought it you can't have any pride in it...all I see is your abilitiy and willingness to spend money. In other words Cleatus, I bet u drive a beamer.

Cleatus

yes.. i do actaully

that's the whole justification of it.

I have leveled my own chars - then i decided i don't wanna exp anymore.. so I'll quit, then same night I saw this fella for sale and decided to buy it. I am having a great time with it.

It's not a neener neener thing btw.. it merely leveled the playing field for me as I am one of the worst pkers on the server. ym needer the lwl 70 oki.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123