Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

How come no one uses Archers anymore?

This is a discussion on How come no one uses Archers anymore? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how did they kill it?...
Page: 2

how did they kill it?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

by making an archer unabel to combo as a start , then afther that minor cd , they basicly fuckt every class ingame that was abel to solo , cause sins need a priest aswell now to do something 12k hp ? is for baby's 14-15k ..

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    how did they kill it?
    Archer can no longer be a threat in a melee situation. Shower / multi combo was already easy to avoid even with no cooldown and now it's just laughable damage.

S-combo or the ever so lovely sliders made any archer useless in a 1v1 unless that archer could always spam 800+ with the 70 arrow, and most of the times that was not the case. Anyway, it was a brainless nerf from brainless developers. Pretty much the only class that got a targeted balance nerf in years, they must have been that OP I guess...

Meanwhile sins are allowed to hit 2-5k per skill for 20 seconds with duration pot. Epitome of balance.

Banned Senior Member

Much attack. Very turkish. Strong archer. Wow
    Goathorns likes this.

how much $$ did ya baba fo' dat? and what server? lol

Banned Senior Member

Its not mine. But he shoot me for 7k without duff (83 warrior fully scrolled)

im thinking of making an archer on piana, what do you guys think? is that a bad idea in your opinins?

Seems to be anatolia.

An archer like that can easily spam 1000-1500 damage per 70 arrow lol, but you can imagine what damage an equally geared warrior or rogue would inflict instead.

6 archers like that in a party though... fun

so archers have gotta be really baba'd or in an archer party to be effective? I just watched the new LOTR movie and archers are soo awesome i gotta play an archer now :P

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    parasite malice, styx, styx, power shot bb
    found me a +9 wf !! i ll show u how to styx :P

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    so archers have gotta be really baba'd or in an archer party to be effective? I just watched the new LOTR movie and archers are soo awesome i gotta play an archer now :P
    Basically yes, archers always needed better gear than assasins. Starting with the same bucket, you will do better as an assasin. Talking of Piana, at this time you will most probably get only iron bow +7 which isn't good enough to do some decent damage against quest armors. Once you get über-geared, archer is a pimp class

I stopped playing archer when they cancled the 5 shot 3 shot combo , i think alot did. But if u got about 6 nice archers and a mage , 1 priest , get mage to tp all in one spot . Then all rouges go invisble , " dont move " then let the mage lure people to u , i think that was the most fun i have ever had in pk , and offcourse if a full warrior malee party come just town because then u are sure to die , or u could just run lol

Banned Senior Member

I started an archer in Piana and I have been "razor'ing" the shit out of people. In full quest gear too. Love me some new servers.
    Last edited by Eye4Eye; 12-28-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    I started an archer in Piana and I have been "razor'ing" the shit out of people.
    lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Small_BUT_Efective View Post
    Much attack. Very turkish. Strong archer. Wow
    lol 255 + 300 dex... I'll admit to a fair amount of jealousy, seeing as my server got every type of +10s except freaking bows.

That was one of the main reasons why most archers quit in my server, even after staying through all the combo nerfs. It just got to a point where even as a party, we couldn't kill anything other than other archers and mages. Why bother to get 6 archers together, when you could just buy a +10 raum, heal like a priest and one shot almost everything? I had the highest AP out of all my friends, and at 3900 AP I would hit the regularly pking priests for 350-450 dmg. Hp, def and power just kept scaling up for the other classes, while archers just kept getting the short end of the stick, god knows why coughkoxpcough.

I will still play my archer because its hard mode, but it is impossible to play without friends.
    StonedFreerider likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast