Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

How come no one uses Archers anymore?

This is a discussion on How come no one uses Archers anymore? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jamm1n Pretty much when razor decided to retire as archer in usko the rest of the players ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Pretty much when razor decided to retire as archer in usko the rest of the players decided to retire all archers as a sign of respect for his massive skills.
    i am offended by all of this i played archer my whole KO life and i never needed a party of archers to kill people, i am one of few archers left on orc side on Anatolia and you can ask people i can hold my own and i do good damage.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    i am offended by all of this i played archer my whole KO life and i never needed a party of archers to kill people, i am one of few archers left on orc side on Anatolia and you can ask people i can hold my own and i do good damage.
    Why are you craving for recognition? If you were any good people would let you know. You don't need to "remind" anyone that you exist. If people don't notice you it's maybe because you suck or aren't noticeable... or a combination of both.

I never claimed to be the best but I can assure you that every single archer that has posted ITT is better than you will ever be.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Why are you craving for recognition? If you were any good people would let you know. You don't need to "remind" anyone that you exist. If people don't notice you it's maybe because you suck or aren't noticeable... or a combination of both.

I never claimed to be the best but I can assure you that every single archer that has posted ITT is better than you will ever be.
    lol i was not asking for recognition i was stating that there are archer and there goes you usual shit talking ur nothing until u prove your self

Banned Senior Member

honestly if u wanna start i am offended in my eyes you were never good, u played in a time when u were lv 80 and most people were not and there was no cool-down so archer class was OP u had everything in your favor to be good and when people started lving up and they took cool down away it got to hard for you and you quit..... so in my eyes, no you were not a good archer and you will never be a good archer until you prove it, anyone could of been good at that time. it honestly bothers me when people say you were the best when i can name 5-8 archers who played after they took combo out and still were good. my rant is over now.

Im going to do us all a favor by ignoring the last few posts and asking you to elaborate a bit on your gear and tactics instead.

I've tested many builds, full tank archer builds (just enough dex for bow rest hp, various armor pieces like hp armors and krowas, iron set, rols, weapon def armors), various semi tank combinations, and of course full AP build. I've also been playing since the Dies server went online, but im sure you have much more to say, so please, you may start.

The golden age of the archer was when the game was capped at 70: Styx was deadly, there was no such thing as an archer combo, and "buy +3s and +10s" wasn't listed as a strategy/skill. Though I am not forgetting things like NYchris's +9/19dex iron bow and Greyhawk's +10 iron bow existed back then.

Banned Senior Member

ok well im stated 255 dex 177 hp im lv 83 i have 80 in archery 36 in explorer and 23 in master. my gear is krowaz set +7( no chest piece) shell chest piece +11rev/ wf +11rev / dual lego +3/ bdn +3/ elf belt +3/ dual hr +1s/ scrolled i have 9.3khp 1140 ac and around 3600ap/ but in anatolia the gear now this is considered average or slightly above average there are archers running around with shell +10 and mythril +10 sets with full +3 ap unique like elf rings/ silver earrings/ amulet of dex/ elf belt all +3 with +10 windoforces. that being said i almost never die unless im duffed and cant cure my self fast enough and i hit people for 1000-1500 a shot depending on the target

Little archer Senior Member

honestly if u wanna start i am offended in my eyes you were never good, u played in a time when u were lv 80 and most people were not and there was no cool-down so archer class was OP u had everything in your favor to be good and when people started lving up and they took cool down away it got to hard for you and you quit..... so in my eyes, no you were not a good archer and you will never be a good archer until you prove it, anyone could of been good at that time. it honestly bothers me when people say you were the best when i can name 5-8 archers who played after they took combo out and still were good. my rant is over now.
    Except there were lots of 80s. Just because you and your clan (Titans) were still leveling up doesn't mean that everyone else also was. I was one of the slowest players to hit 80 in C-West (Jan 2010, C-West released in March 2008) so once again your ignorance shows...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123