Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

how it cost me 5% and a lvl to get PP :)))) (a noobs story)

This is a discussion on how it cost me 5% and a lvl to get PP :)))) (a noobs story) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i killed it with my dlw rogue :P i was waiting for atilla unscrolled and there r 2 warriors there. ...
Page: 2

5DollahSuckySucky

i killed it with my dlw rogue :P i was waiting for atilla unscrolled and there r 2 warriors there. atilla pops up im waiting for them to hit it. so they start and im draining it and sliding it so i dont get hit and guess what? i got the drop :P

Ahh, was nothing compared to what happend yesterday. :lol:
    Went up, saw attila, i was on bp lvl 57 at the time, so i got as many random turks as i could
    The rouge lordachciles, died 12times
    selfshot 5 times
    loothy once
    2x random warriors 5 times each
    Bobbin 4 times
    Me : not once
    Once attila died, there were 2 ppl in party, me and my bro, al the rest disbaned to loot, coined anyway. :

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I like the way he described it. Was like reading a book.

Rentzusuken

Default Re: how it cost me 5% and a lvl to get PP :)))) (a noobs sto

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    ok...so i've been]...i pot up hit the scrolls bounce to kalluga run up the hill and there he/she(?) is again ATTILLA...hit wolf and start arrow shower spamming my ass off...last time this happened i had to run /town repot and tp back to finish IT off (my first boss..got PP )...this time i got more pots (thnx to the str bonus from PP), more AP (from the 5 stat points i still hadfrom lvling)...let's do this...DLW just got out so only a couple lvl 50- standing around ,i think a couple may have tried to hit it cuz i seen some AoE going on from attilla...i get down to 14 pots & it ain't looking good for the home team...10 ahhh shiiiit..5 come on nigga..1 aint gunna happen..this time it gets me running off..dead...again...click ok, repot, tp...still there * *WOLF and YOOOOOOUUUU KNOOOOOWWW....PP once again *

anywaze...i'm excited...a lil adrenaline @ 4 in the mourning
    Haha, that's a cute story. Gratz on your second PP and thanks for sharing. :lol:

i remember back when i was a level 55 sin i solo'd attila, this is back in old ko... i started running out of pots so i ran up the hill rocking attila all the way lured him into raiba managed to do it without him getting hit by the guards, and finished him just next tot he inn hostess, i got nothing

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Phosgene
    im sorry but i dont think anyone here cares *
    so ur cape cup is filled with the all mighty care potion .

____/
    Don't be rude.

What a story. I have many such tales regarding boss hunts, but unfortunately they always end with "The damn thing COINED, gg"

Browzer

I saw a mage kill it yesterday on PB test server with specter of fire -_-
    so probably not to good of armor and he didnt have a healer, maybe a 1500/300 buffer.
    He was spamming 720 pots and he killed it O_o

Originally posted by Phosgene
    im sorry but i dont think anyone here cares *
    so ur cape cup is filled with the all mighty care potion .

____/
    ur a dumbas go kill yourself

R4zor

pretty entertaining story death to all the flamers

cRuX

RAZOR? :wub: :wub: :wub:

razor... as in the mage? hmm remember me?

leftclaw

My level 43 Rouge Tanked it with Gob Full Plate and Pots, got it to 1/2 then someone KS'ed me, he got the drop.

morax

Nice story - for once something to read without it bitching at someone. Gratz on the PP
    I remember first boss kills were just so exciting now its routine... i wish there would be some harder bosses again without being impossible like isloon. Ones that can take like 6 men to kill.... that would be pretty cool

hej

Nice story.

Banned

You can beat attilas regne with 850-900 ap wolfed, and all 7 of 8 skills. - as rogue

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast