Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

how it cost me 5% and a lvl to get PP :)))) (a noobs story)

This is a discussion on how it cost me 5% and a lvl to get PP :)))) (a noobs story) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sirchadwick ok...so i've been]...i pot up hit the scrolls bounce to kalluga run up the hill and ...
Page: 3

ReiRei

Default Re: how it cost me 5% and a lvl to get PP :)))) (a noobs sto

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    ok...so i've been]...i pot up hit the scrolls bounce to kalluga run up the hill and there he/she(?) is again ATTILLA...hit wolf and start arrow shower spamming my ass off...last time this happened i had to run /town repot and tp back to finish IT off (my first boss..got PP )...this time i got more pots (thnx to the str bonus from PP), more AP (from the 5 stat points i still hadfrom lvling)...let's do this...DLW just got out so only a couple lvl 50- standing around ,i think a couple may have tried to hit it cuz i seen some AoE going on from attilla...i get down to 14 pots & it ain't looking good for the home team...10 ahhh shiiiit..5 come on nigga..1 aint gunna happen..this time it gets me running off..dead...again...click ok, repot, tp...still there * *WOLF and YOOOOOOUUUU KNOOOOOWWW....PP once again *

anywaze...i'm excited...a lil adrenaline @ 4 in the mourning

congrats you ks'd people and got a pp...

Rentzusuken

Default Re: how it cost me 5% and a lvl to get PP :)))) (a noobs sto

Originally posted by ReiRei+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-sirchadwick
    ok...so i've been]...i pot up hit the scrolls bounce to kalluga run up the hill and there he/she(?) is again ATTILLA...hit wolf and start arrow shower spamming my ass off...last time this happened i had to run /town repot and tp back to finish IT off (my first boss..got PP )...this time i got more pots (thnx to the str bonus from PP), more AP (from the 5 stat points i still hadfrom lvling)...let's do this...DLW just got out so only a couple lvl 50- standing around ,i think a couple may have tried to hit it cuz i seen some AoE going on from attilla...i get down to 14 pots & it ain't looking good for the home team...10 ahhh shiiiit..5 come on nigga..1 aint gunna happen..this time it gets me running off..dead...again...click ok, repot, tp...still there * *WOLF and YOOOOOOUUUU KNOOOOOWWW....PP once again *

anywaze...i'm excited...a lil adrenaline @ 4 in the mourning

congrats you ks'd people and got a pp...[/b]
    He KS'd them SO BAD he had time to run back out and still get the drop. :rollseyes:

ReiRei

hey,, he is good kser gun kk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123