Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How could it be possible to feel good if you steal something?

This is a discussion on How could it be possible to feel good if you steal something? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what do you think?? they feel good about stealing an item from sum 1 dumb enough to be scammed. they ...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

what do you think?? they feel good about stealing an item from sum 1 dumb enough to be scammed. they walk away with what ever they stole and you cry. what you think they would do? have nightmares after scamming an item over the internet? lulz

yeah?

because they STEAL something that has a value IRL. that is the difference ! if you agree to give me 100 bucks if I lvl your character and I don't do it later, then what happends?

yeah you get pissed of for using money for something you got 0 out of, and this is the exact same thing...

^^

I don't cry about the item. I just wonder how they think, because it is like comparing it to a guy that is killing people, something is wrong, for sure.[/b]
    its different,

commiting a crime in real life makes ppl not only regret (because consequences are almost bound to happen sooner or later) but also be scared...

with the protection of the internet mask, ppl know for sure that shit wont happen to them no matter what they do (scam/delvl/hack/whatever). With the "internet mask", normal nerdy pussy kids, turn into the biggest meanest ppl :P

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

What I'm wondering is why faggots keep making useless topics like this.
    What do you think they feel like? Common sense kiddo.

They feel GOOD. WHY?
    Because they got something for free instead of working hard for it.
    They don't give a shit about your feelings. Have you known them for a long time?
    Are you best friends?

No you JUST met him, have no idea who he is, you've seen him around possibly, but never talked & became friends with him. Why should he give a shit about how you feel if you're so stupid that you're going to fall for a scam?

I'm not going to sympathize for anybody who got scammed because they're pure stupid idiots who can't understand whats going on when they're trading with someone.[/b]
    Or maybe you could shut the fuck up. If he knew the answer he wouldn't have posted. Spare us the common sense lecture please.

I'd refer to "what brings people to scam" topic. There's a guy named c1trus who posted on the last pages. He has some good insight on why people scam. I'm beginning to think scamming is caused in part by unintelligence. People too stupid to think how their actions affect others, and too emotionall stupid to care. I find it amazing when people say it's part of the victim's fault. It's not your fault for having a genuine trust in the decency of common people. However, there is a lesson to be learned the first time you get scammed, and like the old saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me."

knightned

Or maybe they just don't care about your feelings because they know 99% of all human beings are pieces of shit that deserve to die horribly and scamming them is not even close to what the average ko4life user deserves. However most scammers don't scam for that reason and just do it because they are greedy.

WafflesAndCocaine

Greed is the game when it came to me. I havent played in over 2 years. And im going to get banned after i send this message. This is not a joke. I have scammed well over 30 people on this game. Im not proud of it. There is no real reason for this post other than to answer the mans question. I never scammed until , i myself got scammed. When it had happenened i quit the game, outta anger. I was back soon enough. I didn't want to restart back from the beginning of the game. There is no joy when it comes to scamming other people. In a way i was getting back what i had lost but in the worst way possible. by delivering the pain i had once recieved to those that didnt deserve it. That is the truth. The last person i ever scammed was a good guy. I got away with the scam, but i felt so bad i came out to him myself. I have never repayed him back. and i probably never will. I am the scum of this game. I make this game miserable for others for personal enjoyment. I created one of the best DCZ warriors ever known on edana. I never wasted 1 dollar on this game. yet gained over 600. I dont believe in Karma. and sorry isnt even good enough for the pain i have caused others in this game. I scammed others out of there fun. So i could have fun. I look back and regret it of course. And all those who have called me a scammer. Were right. Im sorry Andrew. Aka parasitic_logos. You were a good guy and i betrayed your trust in me. We had alot of fun together in dcz vsing eachother and stuff. Out of my greedyness i took what wasnt even yours. that giga you borrowed. and some of those chitin +8's. And queen that 20gbs i stole from you alonggg time ago. you might not see this but you were a good friend too. And to all the others who i have stole items from here and there. i apologize. i know... its not enough. And i have felt the scam just as they have. and it sucks. its a depressing feeling. like all that you have worked for is now gone. I took my own feelings before anyone elses after that and stole just to take that empty feeling away. and this game is shit. Its a waste of life. I never knew what really makes you happy. and that is life. when i played this game my life was boring and miserable. not at the time but now that i look back it was a waste of 4 years. I came to knight online in 2004. my last scam was about 2 years ago. to a man named andrew. and i did him the worst. i liked his friendship alot. and i gave it up for something i didn't deserve. Stealing doesn't feel good. I just always had it in my head. i dont know these people. if they are dumb enough to hand over the items they carry , its better if i did it , then someone else beating me too it. I didn't worry about somones feelings that weren't my own anymore. friendship was fake. and i only played as an independent player, with no friends on the game after i had scammed. the best times in this game. were when i first came. Ares. just lvling up with a bunch of new people. enjoying eachothers company. those were the best times in this game for me. To all scammers out there. This message wont stop you from continueing what you are doing. But just know. you will not get any satisfaction in the long run from stealing from others. Quit knight online. and live your life. because you only have one life. and there is so much to do , so many better things out there then a virtual life that people have created themselves into on this game. this game is not fun. it will die for everyone sooner or later. might as well be sooner. see ya later people. sorry for the huge message. and sorry for the pain i have caused.

Little archer Senior Member

well i guess its like this... u feel good cuz u got something new and then u feel bad cuz u had to steal in order to get it, screwing someone else.

it evens out h34r:

I don't cry about the item. I just wonder how they think, because it is like comparing it to a guy that is killing people, something is wrong, for sure.

It could be thousands of reasons of course, but I still wonder why they don't think about that the money they "stole" was ment to be for something. I don't think they would do it that way if they knew what the money was going to be used for - maybe that will make some sense for them.

would you feel good if a guy you scammed coudn't pay for his food? (not saying this is common but anyways, face the fact) . This guy that sold the items maybe invested in it, and didn't have any back-up. This is pretty known, atleast in this game.[/b]
    1. There isn't ppl who can't pay a food and can pay for a in game items. If guy can't pay his food he can't afford internet. (Next time make a common one)
    2. According k2 it's not your items. You breaking the rules agreed with k2 at the registration by buying or selling items for a real cash.
    3. If guy invested real money in game: 1. He broke the rules 2. He had fun with items already. (Think like it's a premium you buying from k2)

When you selling items for $ you doing it illegally. Don't you think ppl who buying items for $ is addict? So it's like selling drugs. Scammer you can compare with a robber who robbed drug dealer. h34r:

Try to steal candy and then kill a man. Compare those 2 feelings. :blink:

Think Smart? :huh:

BigApple

Havent you ever heard the expression: "Twice as nice when you pay no price".

TOYSOLDIER_

its depends on who and where u stealing from. if u suceed it gives u a nice feeling just like gambling, upgrading ( ingame ) etc.. because of the risks and rewards involve.

i feel good and happy cause i get it for free

Greed is the game when it came to me. I havent played in over 2 years. And im going to get banned after i send this message. This is not a joke. I have scammed well over 30 people on this game. Im not proud of it. There is no real reason for this post other than to answer the mans question. I never scammed until , i myself got scammed. When it had happenened i quit the game, outta anger. I was back soon enough. I didn't want to restart back from the beginning of the game. There is no joy when it comes to scamming other people. In a way i was getting back what i had lost but in the worst way possible. by delivering the pain i had once recieved to those that didnt deserve it. That is the truth. The last person i ever scammed was a good guy. I got away with the scam, but i felt so bad i came out to him myself. I have never repayed him back. and i probably never will. I am the scum of this game. I make this game miserable for others for personal enjoyment. I created one of the best DCZ warriors ever known on edana. I never wasted 1 dollar on this game. yet gained over 600. I dont believe in Karma. and sorry isnt even good enough for the pain i have caused others in this game. I scammed others out of there fun. So i could have fun. I look back and regret it of course. And all those who have called me a scammer. Were right. Im sorry Andrew. Aka parasitic_logos. You were a good guy and i betrayed your trust in me. We had alot of fun together in dcz vsing eachother and stuff. Out of my greedyness i took what wasnt even yours. that giga you borrowed. and some of those chitin +8's. And queen that 20gbs i stole from you alonggg time ago. you might not see this but you were a good friend too. And to all the others who i have stole items from here and there. i apologize. i know... its not enough. And i have felt the scam just as they have. and it sucks. its a depressing feeling. like all that you have worked for is now gone. I took my own feelings before anyone elses after that and stole just to take that empty feeling away. and this game is shit. Its a waste of life. I never knew what really makes you happy. and that is life. when i played this game my life was boring and miserable. not at the time but now that i look back it was a waste of 4 years. I came to knight online in 2004. my last scam was about 2 years ago. to a man named andrew. and i did him the worst. i liked his friendship alot. and i gave it up for something i didn't deserve. Stealing doesn't feel good. I just always had it in my head. i dont know these people. if they are dumb enough to hand over the items they carry , its better if i did it , then someone else beating me too it. I didn't worry about somones feelings that weren't my own anymore. friendship was fake. and i only played as an independent player, with no friends on the game after i had scammed. the best times in this game. were when i first came. Ares. just lvling up with a bunch of new people. enjoying eachothers company. those were the best times in this game for me. To all scammers out there. This message wont stop you from continueing what you are doing. But just know. you will not get any satisfaction in the long run from stealing from others. Quit knight online. and live your life. because you only have one life. and there is so much to do , so many better things out there then a virtual life that people have created themselves into on this game. this game is not fun. it will die for everyone sooner or later. might as well be sooner. see ya later people. sorry for the huge message. and sorry for the pain i have caused.[/b]
    I am glad you posted this. This is what separates humans and animals, advancement of mankind and degeneration, the ability to reason and deduce logic, ethics, morality and the difference in the quality of a person. In the times of higher morality people and the world advance. Having a safe community where one can flourish in all aspects of life like (educationally, mentally, intelligently, physically, spiritually, etc) these are named things like "The Renaissance, Industrial Revolution and Golden Ages" and are named so for a reason . Great people in time from philosophers, scientists, educators, politicians, artists, humanitarians, and religious leaders from Aristotle, Socrates, Jesus, Mohamed, Gandi, Buddha, Einstein, Da Vinci, Shakespeare, etc, were able to do what they did because they had beliefs in a harmonious unity of man, looking at the past and present and leaving something for the future. They weren't worried about their neighbor fucking them at every corner.

You did some messed up things to people and for that you are a piece of shit but you have taken a big step in becoming honest about what you have done, esp doing so openly and with the truth about how you felt about it (instead of lying and saying how you thought it was cool or some bs that no one in their right minds would believe any way). This is huge for you to have done, but really, you have to do more. The optimum thing to do is to make right your actions to those exact people you have transgressed, the amount of relief you will feel is immeasurable and if you can't find them and or it's impossible the mere attempt is a worthy endeavor. We need to do more for each other, the people who actually know me, understand this is what I "attempt" to achieve in most aspects of my life, it's also what I expect from them. I've been scammed at least a half dozen times for thousands of $ but I refuse to use this as a reason to lose my own personal pride and becoming a degenerate petty thief.

People can live their own lives any way they like. You have to live with your own actions ultimately, the things you've done, and only you will really know what you are worth as a person. I don't care much if people are assholes, dumb as a box rocks, intellectual beyond my comprehension, but I do care that people make life miserable for others by being degenerate thieves. Those kinds of actions just make things worse for everyone and you make people lose the humanity we have for each other. It's a pathetic way to be but I hope some people like you are able to rise above such a rotten existence and make things right again, like I said, it's what separates us into a civilization.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

i wud neva scam sum1....2 much guilt afta =\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12