Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How is dcz in USKO?

This is a discussion on How is dcz in USKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kmatic yeah dude for real and not only that but the humans have like 20+ priests online ...
Page: 2

Phobby

Default Ardream

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    yeah dude for real and not only that but the humans have like 20+ priests online most of the time and like 15 are debuffers and the orks only have like 3 priests all buff its...but when the orks have like 1 debuffer it makes the humans runn its sad really haha but usualy the humans run aradream they have the most chars with +9 gear(oh btw blackmumu is an uber noob +9 shards and +9 chitin set and you illusion me in a vs and run ahah and preator with your +10 shards you can just keep runnin form me without your debuffer cuz you aint shit buddy
    Praetor "only" got +9 AFAIK (at least like a month ago). He ran from me every time :-D. Even when I was debuffed :-P.

Bottom line it sucks. IMHO you need better gear for Ardream than for RLB :-D. I left Ardream behind...

Kmatic

Quote Originally Posted by Phobby View Post
    Praetor "only" got +9 AFAIK (at least like a month ago). He ran from me every time :-D. Even when I was debuffed :-P.

Bottom line it sucks. IMHO you need better gear for Ardream than for RLB :-D. I left Ardream behind...
    whats your ingame name bro?

Phobby

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    whats your ingame name bro?
    Private message sent.

Kmatic

preators a bitch... sorry i couldnt resist haha

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

ardream in CW is sometimes crowded, sometimes empty ! but just have a 60+ char too play on when some hacker is ruining it for the other peoples in ardream

find a dcz guy to share with you. and try out the servers before you come. all we can tell is the times we get on and averagely how many people is on.
    go to seeking section bro

BUT

cwest pk best.

Banned

i think the question here is how is k0xp in usko and its bad every noob k0xper goes to ardream with rentals and if gm bans them all they lost is like 1 day of exp and 250k?

zenna

Ares pretty much sucks. Not many people and the ones who are there +9 babashopped

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12