Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

how did u come up with ur characters name

This is a discussion on how did u come up with ur characters name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ascendere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ascendere)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums i now realize that rapper sucks ^_^[/b] note: i said rapper, not rap...
Page: 2

sweetums

Originally posted by Ascendere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ascendere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetums
    i now realize that rapper sucks
    ^_^[/b]
    note: i said rapper, not rap

LiLiTH

RuneLaFey : was my first char @ ares .. Name cames from Forgotten Realms .. a Drow mage name ...

LiLiTH : the mythological first wife of Adam, and the feminine dark side of the divine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

ultimaliaz

First me and some frens played on ares, I had a lvl 34 orc mage;Chaos_mage
    And we were about to start a clan there
    Suddenly i tot,hey! ultima_mages is a good clanname
    Then i moved to diez and named my char ultima_mage :wub:

Vlein

jeebus - from simpsons
    vlein - cause im cool
    vleinissosexy - same as #2
    vleinissohot - same as #3

lolol

DRT-the_bank

i opened my mage to earn some coins at abyss to equip my noob warrior but than i like to play with mage and it became my main character now u know why i am the_bank :P

R34P3R_Magikz

my 1st char was a orc mage named football head i thought it's head looked a little like a football so i called it that

JudgmentDay

Its what i bring too all :unsure:

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    I came up with mine while watching SouthPark in the episode when Cartman falls down while riding a bull and loses his memory and becomes a Vietnamese Prostitute
    i remember that episode

Cakeandcookies = when i smoke (the good stuff) i like to do 3 things play KO, Listen to Music (mostly Rap) and eat cakeandcookies thus how i came up with the name.

Bakedgoodz= wanted to stick to the whole pastry theme. Actually a good choice cause when he killz ppl its with fire (paper mage) so they are baked and since its orc i guess i eat them? not sure how it works but it made more sense when i was high B)

Cookiemonster= goes with the cookie theme, and also kind of think of it as humans are cookies and i gotta eat em (kill em)

Tyrint= my nickname growing up cause my brother called me Ty and i was a control freak (in sports) and i spell it Tyrint instead of TyrAnt cause im special

:wub: my names tho :P

hmmmm my name is Greygoose...any similarities......
    VODKA anybody??
    hehe i named my name after a liqour...which is Greygoose Vodka...which is pretty good
    :wub:

death

the first name that jumped in my mind when I logged

azniviage

i usually only town when i think i have no chance on xig. and it'll probably be the same on edana once i level up my priest. so i named it IAlwaysTown because i want people to think i always town and stop running away from me (humans are chickens in xig :P )

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

dro is short for hydroponically grown cannabis, wich is freaking aswesome when watching stupid tv ^_^ . Makes me wanna look for that shit again but im done with it.... at least for a while :lol:

petsmar2

petsmar2- wanted to be a vet, know a lot about animals..."pet smart" but dropped the "t" because it was already taken and replaced by 2...random...
    nauralbornkilla- well isn't it obvious? I was born to kill...noobs :lol:

Norrec

norrec vizharan is from a book , diablo , my favor game

Book Description:

Since the beginning of time, the angelic hosts of the High Heavens and the demonic hordes of the Burning Hells have been locked in a struggle for the fate of all Creation. That struggle has now come to the mortal realm...and neither Man nor Demon nor Angel will be left unscathed...

Norrec Vizharan has become a living nightmare. While on a quest to find magical treasure, the soldier of fortune discovers an artifact beyond his wildest dreams: the ancient armor of Bartuc, the legendary Warlord of Blood. But the mysterious armor soul. Now, pursued by demons who covet the dark armor for their own devices, Norrec must overcome a bloodlust he can scarcely control and learn the truth about his terrifying curse before he is lost to darkness forever...

An orginal tale of swords, sorcery, and timeless struggle based on the bestselling, award-winning M-rated electronic game form Blizzard Entertainment. Intended for mature readers.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast