Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

how did u come up with ur characters name

This is a discussion on how did u come up with ur characters name within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my first char was an orc mage, i've asked a name to my brother, he looks to the char ...
Page: 3

Creeper

Well my first char was an orc mage, i've asked a name to my brother, he looks to the char and says Creeper because he looks like a little creep -_-

From that day one, people in game know me as Creeper

When my mage got hacked, i've made a warrior and said : hey, lets make a son for Creeper as a reminder and called him Creeper_Jr

susGe

susG comes from the reverse of my orgional nick Gsus which i couldnt use because it was being used already. Current Chr name RaisonDetre is the name of one of my favorite Dir En Grey songs.

Nosferatu_Incognito

Nosferatu:

The known translations of the word nosferatu come from Slovenia “nosufuratu” meaning carrier of disease and the Greek word "nosophoros" meaning disease bearing.

The most commonly known use of the word lately refers to undead or not breathing used by Bram Stoker in “Dracula”. Leonard Wolf, in his Annotated Dracula (1975), identifies Stoker's source for the word (which Wolf glosses as Romanian - "not dead", pg. 193) from “The Land Beyond the Forest” by Emily Gerard (1888). Romania though has no known use of the word and does not define it as noted in the wikipidia definition of the word nosferatu.

This is a possible gloss of the Latin root for nosferatu, but it's not confirmed. nos-feratu "nox" (night) "ferotu" or "fero"(carry or bring).

The use of the word to this day still in the English terms loosely translates into “undead” or “one who can not die” which is where I use this word.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incognito:
    Dictionary dot com shows: One whose identity is disguised or concealed

Unknown killer who can not die.
    Idea came from Hellsing

Vertig0

Vertigo-
    The sensation of dizziness.
    An instance of such a sensation.
    A confused, disoriented state of mind.

Anyone who has heard me in vent or has pked (cough) with me knows this to be true. :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

camazotz=rough translation to a bat demon in mayan mythology(i <3 mythology ) or in more simple terms the dracula of mayan mythology :P but when i first used the name(for aim i think) the name was taken with a o...so i used a zero and it stuck with me for i think 3-4 years now use it for every game i play :P

Diler

Originally posted by 5DollahSuckySucky
    I came up with mine while watching SouthPark in the episode when Cartman falls down while riding a bull and loses his memory and becomes a Vietnamese Prostitute
    Which season and episode was that? I really dont remember... and i would like to watch it.

I didn't came up with my nickname in the game... I had that nick since I was 7 years old... some older friends named me that way and it has been stuck with me since then.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Vertig0
    Vertigo-
    The sensation of dizziness. *
    An instance of such a sensation. *
    A confused, disoriented state of mind. *

Anyone who has heard me in vent or has pked (cough) with me knows this to be true. *
    Dizziness.... yes
    Confused disoriented state of mind, oh hell yes

:wub:

Tronk_gutha82_WonKaVatoR

AciDDreamZ : DreamZ of a life once lived of AciD and RaveZ(RAVE NATION)................a journey i never want to forget, been clean now of drugz n alcy for 18yrz now.........

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Lutz:
    An old character in a Sega Genesis Game called Phantasy Star IV - one of the main characters which is a name of a mage passed down serveral generations. It's been my name in almost every single game I've played.

Dismantle:
    It means to "take apart", and by debuffing your ass, I'll take you apart and rape your ass xD

mos

mos: comes from MosDef my favourite rapper, which stands for Most Definitely aka mosdefinitely aka mosdef

FastFingaz: Thats how my lady calls me. Guess why.

_SoulSlayer_ : That wasnt my call, you should have to ask Pawel.

P.S. Nosferatu dude, nice translation lessons there, you're correct but as far as I saw you forgot to mention that Satan/Devil is being referred in a lot of scripts as Nosferatu. "Nosos" = Disease, "feratu" = Carrier. Thats correct.

hmm i guess im the least creative. Couldnt think of a name saw a Stapler in front of me and decided that i dont care for the name that much. lol :lol:

sweetums

lol i did that with a password one time
    i was thinkin of something that nobody would think of, and i hit my elbow, and im like
    "hmmm elbow..."
    then i needed like 2 more letters/numbers and thought
    "well thatw as unlucky...ELBOW13" (13 being an unlucky number)

and dont even try hacking/stealing my account guys, that password is LONG gone, and wasnt even for kol, it was for AOL, and i dont even have aol anymore

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by ::Stapler::
    hmm i guess im the least creative. Couldnt think of a name saw a Stapler in front of me and decided that i dont care for the name that much. lol *:lol:
    i do that for account names h43r:

BobGreensley

I got my char name cause I like to smoke pot and me and my friends call pot "BoB". That way you can ask if someoen has pot in public or at work Ie. Have you seen bob? Smoking pot is. Talking to bob. Need a paper... Bob needs his blanket.

And the only last name bob could have would be greensley :P

When I took time off work and was playing ko 12-15 hours a day, I almost wanted to call my self bob. Because I was so used to people on vent calling me bob lol.

My real name is Jere

Healo

Healorama: Heal+orama=Healrama i guess idk

Healo for short xD

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast